Bare Minerals Matte Foundation Reviews

Brand: Bare Minerals

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation

Love it

The coverage isn't amazing but I've used bare minerals for almost 8 years now and I've never had a bad break out using it. I've tried using other products for more coverage but it seems like everything makes me break out except for bare minerals. For medium coverage and sensitive skin, this is the perfect product, I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone

Love this product!

This foundation helped me so much on clearing up my skin. Together with the acne. Org regimen this transfromed my skin. Other foundations would irritate and cause me break outs. But the Bare minerals matte foundation never caused irritation or break outs. The only down side is after a while it gets super oily on my T-Zone area. But I do have oily skin so it's nothing I haven't seen before.

Nice, natural looking foundation

I like this foundation so much better than the Original formula! Does not have the "sheen" that the original has. Light to medium coverage. Stays put about 8 hours before it starts to wear off and need a touch up. Does not break me out. Best for oily skin.

Popular Foundation