Baby's Own Soap Bar

Baby's Own Soap Bar Reviews

Brand: Baby's Own

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium chloride, Pentasodiuim Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

I protest

I would like my voice heard to protest against the discontinuation of Baby's Own Soap. As an adult, I have extremely sensitive skin, and Baby's Own Soap is the "only" soap that doesn't cause me to itch incessantly after a shower. *Plus I love the smell!!** Had I known in advance, that the makers of Baby's own would be discontinuing this product, I would have bought up as many as I could have found at the time. Please please please bring it back!!

Positive review

I have (in the past) stored all the heirloom baby items with a bar of Baby's Own Soap. It was wondeeerful when I used it on my babies (many years ago) and the beautiful, gentle baby smell lingers on those items. Now my grandchildren would like to use this soap. Where can I find it?

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Used it all my adult life because I loved the smell. Then used it on my children 2 of whom have sensitive skin. It has a wonderful smell and is so gentle on our skin. Where did it go and why????? I have all my friends and family looking for any last bars that may still be out there to no avail. I have been unable to find anything I like as much. I miss it - please bring it back

Guest Toodie
Guest Toodie

My daughter has had exema her entire life and this is one of the few soaps she can use. I have used it for over 25 years and she uses it on her children, one of whom has exema as well. It doesnt irritate the skin or make it break out. It has a wonderful scent and it should be the only soap used on babies tender skin. Not available anywhere any more NEED TO BRING THIS BACK ESPECIALY FOR PEOPLE WITH EXEMA OR OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS.

Guest Pat
Guest Pat

The best soap smell that I've ever used. Used this on both my babies 30 years ago. Have bought it off and on for myself because of it's smell. The only way a baby should smell. Am soon to have my 1st grandchild and wanted to send a supply to my daugher, but can't find it anywhere. Please bring it back. Not Available One of the best products I've ever bought.

Guest Shonna
Guest Shonna

Lathers well. Does not dry out the skin, skin feels soft and clean. Smells great! Does not cause dry blotching like other soaps, great for using on troubled skin, ache and eczema. None. Only con is I can not find this soap anywhere anymore. I am so upset!! :( . It all started with my mom using baby soap. I have bathed with this soap for 48years. I am so upset that this product is no longer made and sold. Who took this off the market, are you not for the consumer? What are we going to use on ourselves that compares to the quality of this soap. I have been trying other brands and now have dry patches. Pleassssssssssssssssse bring "Baby's Own" back. I don't feel or smell the same :(