Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion Reviews

Brand: Azclear

Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion

Would not use anything else

I am 35. I didn't have acne during my teen years but when i turned 34 for some reason, I developed cystic acne mostly around my mouth and lower cheeks. I used a lot of products(retinol, benzoyl peroxide, BHA, etc) to the point of taking antibiotics but nothing worked for a whole year. A friend recommended this to me and in two weeks time all my cystic acne have healed. The bonus to this product is that you will NOT experience tightening, peeling or dryness of the skin. I have not used anything that worked as fast or as efficient. I wash with Salicylic acid solution twice and apply Azclear AM and PM. I have not worn make up since I started using this so hopefully no break outs when I start using again. just so happy

My HOLIEST GRAIL!

This guy here is my new BP. Except better and less irritating. I've been experiencing the worst post pill acne since November last year and my chin and inner cheeks have copped most of the brunt. I can't even use BP anymore due to my skin fauna changing and this was what was keeping me clear for the past 6 years. I currently use this along with Dr Dennis Gross Peels and my skin has cleared up in 4 days.

Hi Millaaa, I was just wondering how your post-BC acne has going since you posted this?

I love it!

Cleared up my back acne. Reduces pimple size fast! I've had two annoying blackheads on my forehead since I can remember. I squeezed them out for the hundredth time and put Azclear over the then open pore. I never got a blackhead in that spot again and it's been about 4 months since! My back has cleared up about 90% and I put Azclear on, every other day, after showering and washing with gamophen medicated soap. Honestly so happy I found this product! Ps : I'm doing caveman on my face and I only use it as a spot treatment on my face as it can be trying to my extremely sensitive skin, but I use it as a lotion on my back

Azclear Azelaic Acid

I have just started using this again for a week after finishing my first tube & not replacing it. I have moderate acne, I am 36 & have had every treatment available from Roaccutane, peels, lasers, everything. I had a big break out due to PMS & had a huge, multiheaded pimple on the side of my nose where my glasses rest & on my chin. I had squeezed them, they got worse. Nothing was helping. I then remembered this & overnight after one application the large, scabbed area on my chin had reduced by half. My nose had all the swelling go down but not a size reduction. It does cause a purge of any other trapped sebum so I got about 5 more spots on my chin the next day but they have resolved quickly. I find this a really good way to reduce a very large pimple that seems to keep refilling. It is a bit of a circuit breaker for the horrible rogue spots. I have now seen it is meant to be good for hyperpigmentation, which I have due to 10 years of acne treatment & the pill. I am very happy to no longer have painful, scabed, continuing pimples that had lasted 3 weeks.

Comments

Horror product caused bad skin reaction

I used this lotion on a small pimple on my chin. I squirted out a little too much so dabbed some on my cheeks. That night my face and eyes felt tight and hot. The next morning I had itchy skin under my eyes, puckered skin and red welts. I know this cream is the cause. I shall never use it again. My skin is still terribly irritated ten days after using it.

Guest Elisabeth
Guest Elisabeth

Less irritating than finacea, REALLY works. cystic acne is all gone! Fast results on whiteheads and can use moisturiser/ sunscreen over the top. I had hyperpigmentation from minocycline use (sunny australia Grr ) and It has really reduced the brown spots as well> takes 2-4 months to really clear cystic acne. Tube is a lot smaller than finacea but it's also a lot cheaper and a little goes a long way! Do not stop suddenly- acne will come back. It will work with patience! I would tell anyone with acne to give it a go. BP hurts when I use it this is the best topical for my adult acne I've tried. No probs with birth defects etc yay! persevere through the initial horror of getting worse skin and you will be rewarded with great reduction in acne, skin texture improvement and reduction in hyperpigmentation (from hormones, minocycline etc)

Popular Topical