Avon Magix Face Perfector, SPF 20 Reviews

Brand: Avon

Avon Magix Face Perfector, SPF 20

Put it on OVER your makeup if you have large pores

I have very large pores, especially on my nose, and I'll put my powder on first and then put this on top of it. It reduces the appearance of my pores tremendously. You can get it on Amazon for cheap and one container lasts a long time.

Comments

made my skin matte at first made me oiler sooner made me breakout alot! i would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin or sensitive skin. at first when i put it on i thought i liked it especially because it made my makeup last longer but it made me breakout like crazy!

Comments

- Well it didn't break me out.. - Actually made my skin oily - I couldn't apply makeup after I put this on! It was too slippery! It makes my face feel oily, and it didn't minimize anything or correct my face in any way. I tried to put makeup on overtop and it didn't work.. It made my skin gross. It might work better if you buy the tinted version available because it did make my skin feel kinda smooth I guess. Or if your only wearing this and no makeup.

Comments

Smooths skin reduces redness non-comododgenic (is that spelled correctly?) Reduces the look of pores cheap-ish Controls oily skin:) If you aren't used to chemicals being on your skin or have an allegic reaction to makeup product often, don't use it. Use a small amout at first because your skin isn't used to the two chemicals in it and can be irritated(spell check please?)easily. Thats what happened the first time I used it and it dried my skin out bad around my mouth, but it's healing pretty well, don;t use oil control makeup with it!!!! Okay, like I was saying it controls oil so using oil control foundation = no-no!!! It's dried my skin around my mouth and cheeks VERY badly, so, I recommend getting a foundation like Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, or something along that line. Personally I use CG Clean makeup Oil Control, which is how I learned not to do that or at least if you have no options use a tiny bit of it. It made my breakout less intense and my most serious acne is around my mouth (the dry area) and my blackhead-covered nose (seriously, there's no proper skin there, all blackheads all the time!!!) But regular acne is dried up (yay!) and it looks a lot better. I definitly recommend this to people wit sensitive, oily skin, though dry-skinned people be VERY careful if you give it a shot!! Also, the two chemicals in it are Octinoxate(7.5%) and Octisalate (4.0%), tIf you want to know more about these two click here: (Octinoxate) [link removed] you aren't too scared to use it, I recommend small amounts to anyone.

Popular Primer