Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel Reviews

Brand: Avon

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

Guest Sami
Guest Sami

Leaves skin clean and smooth Unclogs pores and makes them appear smaller Helps tremendously with acne (at least for me) Fades acne marks Contains botanical extracts Stings at first, but goes away after a few mins Pricey, but worth it I used to have moderate acne for about 6 years but after adding glycolic acid to my regimen about a month ago, my acne is pretty much under control. I would say I'm 90% clear :) all that's left are the spots. This product works wonders for my skin, and I have a very oily complexion. I use it every other night after cleasing and I don't apply any moisturizer or anything else basically. In the AM, I apply dermae's vitamin a glycolic toner and some sunscreen, and that's it. Hope this helps!

Guest Lexi
Guest Lexi

It works pretty well. It unclogged my pores and made my skin feel really soft. It also smells pretty nice. Increased the redness on my face, slightly. Pads dried out after about a month, had to run them under water and shake the container. Didn't do anything for wrinkles, redness or acne. If you need a product for soft skin or to unclog your pores it works very well and I would recommend it.

Guest Kate
Guest Kate

Less redness in face,clearer skin tone, smaller pores,acne spots are pretty much all gone! price but i try to buy it anytime on sale! You have to use it every other day to see results. I have seen a tremendous improvement. I used to have a lot of acne scars & they're pretty much all gone now! If I forget to use this I see a big difference. I'm acne prone/sensitive skin too.

Comments

Very subtly lightens skin....not much at all. All most un-noticable. Produces more oil on face and a little redness. I used the new version of this peel called the Retexturizing Peel. The peel did light my skin a very tiny amount but the price I had to pay for that was not worth it. You are supposed to use this peel every other day. I woud use it at night and the next day my face would be oiler than ever and a little red. I think because of all of the oil it caused my pores to get blocked and I had cystic bumps to form...which I am prone to but have not had in a while since using Obagi-C Cleansing Gel Cleanser. I will not use these peels any longer. I am going to give them to a co-worker to try..maybe they work better on dry skin. I am glad that I got them on sale for $15 instead of paying $25.

Guest Katie
Guest Katie

None to mention. It didn't feel or look like I'd done anything to my skin. The pads felt dry - like there was nothing in them - barely any moisture. I didn't see any results and felt the whole thing was just a huge gimmick. Don't buy this stuff.

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

Easy to use Smells nice It didn't clear up my skin at all. It caused redness and the toner had an icky sticky feel. Felt like I was putting lemon juice on my face. It didn't work for me after using it for three weeks. A waste of money and time. I switched over to Murad's acne treatment system and was amazed by the results.

Guest Emma Locksmith
Guest Emma Locksmith

This product looks the business and on some people it may do wonders, the reviews indicate this. It smells nice and is easy to use. For me, I've never had spots, only the odd one, maybe once a year when I was a teenager. So I was very upset when after 1 week in using the product I started to get spots, after 3 weeks using the product I've had 6 spots and another is on the way! So the bottom line is, this product may work for some people and thats great, but for me, I think I'm chucking it away, only now I have to face these spots and the scarring it will leave as a result.

Popular All-over treatments