Avène Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion Reviews

Brand: Avène

Avène Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion

- Oil-free - Regulates sebum flow - Leaves a matte effect - Great for sensitive skins - Contains thermal water to soothe and hydrate None, other than maybe price and quantity. $22 AUD for 40mL which for me only lasts about a month. I love the whole Avène Cleanance line for its effective acne-fighting abilities while at the same time catering for sensitive skins. This is the best moisturizer I've tried in a long time. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and shine-free. I use it in the morning under makeup after cleansing with the Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser. At night I switch to the exfoliating Cleanance K moisturizer which also helps fight blemishes. I have been using these three products since May, and my skin has probably never looked better. I am also on Diane-35, which helps hormonally. Topically, this really delivers. I recommend Cleanance to anyone experiencing acne whether you have sensitive skin or not. It is the perfect balance between most acne products I have come across, which have been either gentle (Cetaphil) or too harsh (Proactiv, Neutrogena etc.)

Comments