Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Brand: Avene

Avene Thermal Spring Water

great stuff!

I had a bad reaction to using benzyl peroxide and after using this spray for only one day my redness has gone down significantly. It is very soothing and a lifesaver for sensitive irritated skin. Would definitely recommend!

Dehydrated skin.. stay away

Okay, I have to write a review for this 'wonder water in a bottle' so many people rave about. I've done a lot of research on thermal waters and I'm here to share. Thermal water soothes and softens skin - TRUE. You can spritz it on BEFORE cleansing to soften your skin before going into your cleanser. You can also use it as a toner AFTER cleansing to soothe skin irritations. DO NOT USE IT DURING THE DAY, especially those who spritz and leave the water to evaporate. IT DRIES OUT YOUR SKIN. Spritzing your face with water dilutes your natural oils, and evaporation dries out skin. Over time, your skin will become dull and dehydrated, and end up having more oil / grease to make up for the dryness. That is when you start getting zits, the deep embedded ones. If you have to use it during the day, make sure to spritz and then pat it into your skin. I wouldn't recommend cause your skin is probably dusty and spritzing water and patting that dust into your skin will probably not be of any good. It also dilutes your moisturiser thus might have a drying effect. Please use this product wisely, otherwise it will do more harm in the long term.

amazing

I use this stuff to refresh my face when I feel oily. its really nice and refreshing it is excellent to finish ur make up with. Dries up quickly and not sticky at all,i use as moisturizer for my skin and my skin dont turn oily after. this is amazing product

Comments

Beautiful - one of my most used products.

I have only discovered Avene Thermal Spring Water recently but i'm in love with it. It is soothing, moisturizing and feels very light on my skin. The bottle suggests to pat it dry but I let it air dry and only takes a few minutes max. I now use it after washing my face, setting my makeup as well as occasionally sprays during the day. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the 50mL bottle costs $10 and the 300mL bottle costs $25. The 300mL bottle is way too big to travel with but the 50mL is quite expensive. But this can be solved by using a 50mL on the go and keeping the 300mL at home.

Surprising for a Water!

Soothing Moisturizing full of minerals So I got a couple of small cans that my mom got as a free sample, and it's simply amaxing good to comeback after a long day under the arabic sun and just spritz a little, it soothes the burns and has an effect that smoothes out skin (I guess chlorinated water is the reason you feel the difference) I even use it after shaving so it removes the redness.

Comments

Good if you have bad water

Hydrates and Calms Portable Gentle Expensive I use this stuff after I shower in my dorms because I swear the water makes me break out and is metally and disgusting. I just spray my face with this when I get out and I don't get any acne. I also use it after I wash my face too. Good stuff, but only get it if you don't have access to good water or can afford extraneous things like this.

Comments

moisturises skin leaves skin feeling hydrated leaves skin matte non comedogenic hot harsh non scented no harmful chemicals calming reduces redness leaves skin feeling fresh a bit pricey so im using retin-a micro atm and what i found is that is made me crack around my mouth and chin. and not mild cracking. severe cracking. My skin felt tight and if i moved my face around, (which i tend to do when i look in the mirror) i could see my skin flaking and peeling and cracking. Once that started it was nearly impossible to moisturise over or even before to prevent it. so i was complaining and crying to my mom and she told me to try the avene thermal water spray. she gave me a tester can she had and told me to try it. at first i was like what is water gonna do for my skin but the following day i used it and i noticed my skin didnt crack and peel as harshly. after two days i could barely tell that my skin was dry at all. i realised that this was a miracle product because the third day i had a dentist appointment and they had to work in my mouth and that requires me to open it pretty big. after the appointment i swear to God himself i had no cracking what so ever and the only things dry were my lips. im in love with this and it saved me from looking like a flaky mess! the best part is i can use it all throughout the day without having to worry it would break me out!

Popular Moisturizers