Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion

Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion Reviews

Brand: Avene

Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol Linseedate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Papain, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua).

Fantastic Oil Control

This moisturiser is the only one I've used that keeps the oil on my face to a minimum. It doesn't eliminate it entirely, but overall it's a good, soothing product. Not sure if it prevents spots, but doesn't cause them either. When I've tried other products I always end up coming back to this one. It's definitely for oily skin, and would possibly be good for normal skin too. However, it won't be hydrating enough for dry skin - I tend to use a different moisturiser for the dry skin on my lower cheeks. If you're buying in the UK you can often get it on offer at Boots. CONTAINS: dimethicone, shea butter, fragrance - I don't understand why it needs a fragrance, but there you go.