Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Great as a facial moisturizer!

A staple in my routine! Really makes your skin soft and I love that I'm able to use this on my face and body. No fragrances and nothing that clogs my pores. During the humid days of summer, I can cut out vaseline and use this as a standalone. Great base for makeup. Widely available and good price. I can't use it in oily areas like my forehead without a breakout though. For my dry lower face, it's perfect. I would advise people with oily skin to stay away from this.

Lifesaver

More people should definitely use this moisturiser! I use it every morning and evening without fail! I'm currently on Roaccutane and this is one of the only moisturisers that help to stop my skin from feeling as though its going to flake off. another bonus is that its actually really affordable and available pretty much everywhere

Great alternative to Dan's moisturizer

After strictly following the acne.org regimen for over 3 months, including ONLY using acne.org products, my face was clear and staying clear. I was searching for some products to replace acne.org products with to save money and make it easier to get them. After holding off on replacing Dan's moisturizer for fear of another break out, I tried out this moisturizer, and it has worked great. I have pretty dry skin and I find this moisturizer much more moisturizing than Dan's product -- it was getting to a point where Dan's product was flaking off on my face. This Aveeno moisturizer has never flaked on me and a little goes a long way (which also makes it more affordable!). Also, it's carried in most drugstores as far as I can tell. I don't even need to add any jojoba oil to it in the morning, it's so moisturizing. I'd recommend to anyone who had success with the acne.org regimen.

Great moisturizer

I'm surprised this one doesn't have more reviews on here - this is one great moisturizer! Back when I used the Regimen 2x a day, I found that this was one of the only moisturizers that didn't cause extreme burning when mixed with BP. It was able to fight flakes extremely well. Also, it definitely does moisturize for 24 hours like the packaging says - nowadays, even after washing it off in the evening and applying BP (no moisturizer) overnight, when I wash my face it the morning my skin is nice and plump instead of thin and dehydrated. It is kinda heavy, but it doesn't leave you with a obvious shine for the rest of the day like the Cetaphil lotion does. And despite its relative heaviness (compared to something like CeraVe), it's fine to use on the face.

Love it

I was a little concerned about using it on my face because I'm prone to breakouts. At first it did give me a couple of pimples and I was temped to give up in fear of it getting worse, but I pushed through and now I love it.

Be Careful

This is a really good moisturizer but I would be careful using it on your face if you are acne prone. I can't scientifically state anything (like most of us can't) but I had a really bad breakout on my forehead like I have never had before and the only thing I was doing differently was using this moisturizer specifically on my forehead. If I had to guess it was to heavy for me (maybe the petrolatum) and caused my oily pores to get clogged up.

Comments

Great moisturizer that actually moisturizes your face

Keeps your face moisturized all day Feels light on skin Absorbs well into the skin Does not have SPF Makes your face sometimes oily I love this moisturizer. It is the only moisturizer that has gotten rid of my flaky, over-dried skin. The moisturizer keeps my face looking smooth and healthy all day. Only started using the moisturizer this November, and it does wonders when it's cold outside. Haven't experienced using it when it is warm outside.

Comments

non greasy, great moisturizer,works great with bp treatment, does not break me out, a little goes a long way, and it is cheap I only use at night because the lotion does turn white as I sweat at work. I was a little worried about using it in fear of breaking out, I have been using this lotion for years now. Everone is different, but it really works great for me.

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

Creamy, beautiful texture. Not too expensive. Keeps your face well hydrated for 24 hours! (applied morning and night) Leaves skin feeling soft and looking very, very healthy My ultimate favourite beauty product Easily squeezed from tube None! Adore this product. Amazing results. My skin has never felt or looked healthier after using this product on my face.

Comments

-very moisturizing -didnt make me break out -help redness a little -didnt bother my sensitive -used on my face NONE!! I am using epiduo for my acne and i drys me out alot, and nothing else moisturized well enough. So i got this and i completely got rid of my dry skin all day!!! I totally recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin!

Comments

This stuff actually moisturizes my face pretty well. I have oily skin and it didn't affect it. So far no break outs with it.(I hate putting lotions on my face because of my breakouts). Seems to last all day on my face. Feels some what soothing. Makes my face look oily sometimes, although I don't feel it. Wish it had something to help my redness. Great stuff, I usually hate moisturizes for my face because I break out really easily. And I have to say this stuff has not so far. I use 2% Salicylic acid face wash. 10% benzoyl peroxide(My acne is only affect by the high percent)...and I put this lotion on my face. So far no break outs!

Comments

Moisturizes your skin It doesnt contain oil/grease Has oatmeal in it Cheap for a big bottle Unscented (for sensitive skin) It was tested on animals :( I use this product for chapped lips and it works great! Also, i use it to moisturize my face before i go to bed and after the shower and my skin feels so soft :) I have never tried iit on pimples before but i am right now because i just got a few breakouts :( I dont know if it works yet but i hope it does :)

Guest Rachael
Guest Rachael

Really creamy and gentle so no stinging like other moisturizers, and seems even a little soothing. Non-comedogenic Feels really light Deep moisture Made from oatmeal :-) but wouldn't recommend consumption LOL Feels a little tacky even after a few hours of application (perhaps I put too much on?) Great how it got rid of my flaky skin between my eyebrow and eyelid. Not SPF so would I use it as my evening moisturiser.

Popular Dry/Sensitive