Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads

DONT BUY THIS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! refrain from purchasing this....goodness knows I broke out so bad after 6 uses! Normally I have 3-4 pimples on my cheeks (mostly during that time of the month), zero acne on my forehead, temples, jawline and 2 little iddy biddy ones on my chin. I was looking around in the drugstore to see what I can do to help make my skin just a bit more calm and pimple free and came upon this. I read the descriptions and ingredients and decided why the heck not?? Its says its gentle enough to use daily so.... pfffttt even better right? Nope nope nope! After my first use I felt like my face was squeaky clean and smoother...I only used it once in the day (right before i went to bed). During my third use i noticed my face was getting a bit itchy but I didnt pay much mind to it....come up on my 6th I thought that maybe its just my face getting used to it......next morning comes in and my face had pimples everywhere...I about cried when I saw my face, I called in sick for work and stopped using it immediately. After 4 days of not using the aveeno my skin went back to how it used to be prior to this product. Either I was allergic to something or the exfoliation caused me to break out...IDK but I dont ever want to use any aveeno acne product.

I had the same reaction. i figure out it could only have been the aveeno since it was the only thing I added to my regimen. stopped using it immediately. better off with the few pimples I had before. kmt.

Popular Pads/Wipes