Aquanil Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Aquanil

Aquanil Cleanser

JUST GIVE IT A TRY

Omg I never knew I could love a non-foaming cleanser so much in my life. Currently just finished my first month on accutane and I've been using this every morning and night. No moisturizer needed. No flaky patches of skin. This is the only product I use on my face and I have no excessive dryness at all. My skin is so soft and it feels so clean every time I use it. Doesn't feel stripped at all. I will continue to use this even after my treatment is over. I've tried both the cerave hydrating cleanser and cetaphil cleanser and they both seemed to burn my face. My face gets really red and sensitive easily, especially even before accutane. I'm so glad my derm recommended this to me.

Super Gentle

This is a lot like Cetaphil. Personally, I think it's even more gentle. It's a good choice if you find yourself really dried out from too much BP. It's also really affordable. I think I paid under $20.00 dollars for a huge bottle. If you use Proactiv this, or another gentle cleanser, is nice to rotate with the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser.

Comments

AWESOME! Cleans without stripping your skin dry! Leaves skin soft but clean. I have VERY sensative skin and breaks out easy, this is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. NONE USE IT FOR AWHILE! Give it a week or two before saying you don't like it.

Comments

Best cleanser for dry and flaky skin Minimal ingredients None I have tried countless cleansers for dry skin including cetaphil, spectro jel, neutrogena, acne.org cleanser and etc. Aquanil is the most gentle cleanser out of all of them. I have SEVERE dry skin that suffers from eczema year round. Then, I was recommended the Aquanil and tried it. This is the BEST cleanser so far for dry skin. Give it a try

Popular Liquid