Eliminates cystic acne
Prevents new pimples from appearing
Evens skin tone Seriously, absolutely nothing. Get it. I got this product by mistake. I was looking for Aquaphor to put on my new tattoo, but the pharmacy gave me this instead. It has been under my sink for months. I was reading about AHA on the site and I remembered that this product had AHA in it. People had good results when using AHA products, so I grabbed this in gave it a shot. I noticed a difference in about 3 days. My cystic acne on my jawline that WOULD NEVER go away, faded. My pigmentation is fading. I haven't had any pustules or any other blemish appear on my face since using this.
I have used Retin-A, Carlyes, Proactive, SkinID, and various other medications on my face. I was left emotionally and mentally exhausted at the sight of my chin and jawline. I wish I had tried this stuff when I first got it, it would have saved me A LOT of frustration, tears, and misery. If you are at your wits end, I plead with you to at least give this a shot.
The consistancy is different. It's almost like Cetaphil. It doesn't foam and lather like you would expect with most cleansers- that means this product is gentle.
1. Use a gentle makeup remover or face wash to remove make up (I use Aveeno Calming Cleanser) and then dry your face.
2. Apply only 1 pump to your hand and smooth it over your face and neck.
3. Allow to sit on your face for about 2-5 minutes.
4. Wash off with warm water and pat dry your face.
5. Apply a moisturizer (I use Olay Regenerist with SPF)
I haven't been this clear since I was about 10. This stuff is a godsend.
That's it. I do this morning and night.