Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Ambi Skincare

Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Foaming Cleanser

Helps limit my breakouts, even out my skin tone, and fade my hyperpigmentation!

I have very light/mild acne, so I cannot say how it works with severe acne and cysts and such. But for me, this has been great! I use it in coordination with my Precision Pore Cleansing Pad from Sephora which gives you a deep pore cleanse. It's basically like the Clarasonic, just more gentle and waaaay cheaper! (Only $5-$6!) This product is really helping my skin tone, and I really see less of the breakouts I get since I'm going through puberty at the moment. I definitely would recommend this, gives you nicer skin in just a few weeks.

Comments

-My skin is smoother -No redness -Acne is fading -Scars are fading -The smell -Can dry your skin I've been using this for about 2 days. My acne on my forehead is looking better. I have oily skin and this is helping a lot. It's for dark skinned women I think, because the site has a beautiful dark skinned women. I use it anyway. If it does dry my skin, I use Noxzema. I love this product. My mom used it for a week for her adult acne and she only has a few pimples left, and they are only white heads. (: This is a must have!

Guest :-)
Guest :-)

-Works great! -Doesn't dry out your skin! -Works on all kinds of pimples/ acne! -None that I can think of. On the commercial they say that Ambi is specially made for colored women... but I am white and it works great for me!!! When I first got it I didn't have a lot of acne but I would get huge pimples at least once a week in the same old spot, but every time I tried a new treatment it would dry out my face and I would still have pimples. This stuff is foam and it's amazing. It's light and soft, and it's a great cleanser!!! I've been using it for about a mopnth and for the first time in years I don't have a single pimple!! Overall I would say if you have skin that's dry and oily, and your acne isn't too bad this stuff is great!!

Popular Liquid