Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser With Aloe Vera Reviews

Brand: Alpha-H

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Carpryl Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum.

Guest Helen
Guest Helen

Gentle, removes all make-up, does not aggravate skin or cause break-outs. Probably suits dry and normal skin. Did not see an improvement in the feel or appearance of my skin whilst using it. Expensive. This is a good basic cleanser that did not cause me any problems but equally did not do much good. If it cost a third of the price I might be tempted to buy it again. As it is, for that sort of money I expect to see an improvement in my skin!

Comments

Very Gentle Suitable for most skin types Will remove make up More on the expensive side Hard to find, so buy it online I've been using this as part of the Regimen for over five weeks and have loved it. It is very gentle but hard working. I like the fact that it removes all my make up but has some smoothing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E

Comments