Almay Line Smoothing Liquid Makeup Reviews

Brand: Almay

Almay Line Smoothing Liquid Makeup

-Doesn't worsen breakouts for me -Moisturizing -Good color match (no color line along jawline :) -contains SPF (necessary for differin users) -It doesn't look all gross and cakey -inexpensive -Basically, it ends up looking like I don't have any makeup on, but have good healthy skin, which is a plus since my skin is a wreck right now. -Does not look flawlessly airbrushed *sigh* -Doesn't cover redness by the end of the day, so it needs touch ups if going out. (I just keep the concealer with me from the same line) I've always used Almay Clear Complexion, but I had to switch after starting Differin cream b/c apparently salicylic acid and retinoids can work against each other. So, I noticed this one, and decided to try it since it's oil free and I was already used to Almay, and b/c moisturizing (b/c differin can really make you dry and irritated at first). There might be something with better coverage, but these often break me out, so for now this one will be a staple! (I'm caucasian, and pretty fair, but get a little color in the summer...the color "Buff" matches well in winter/spring and "Naked" matches in summer/fall.)

Comments

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

looks nice on completely clear skin -break out horribly every time I've used it -does not cover well I have given this product a few chances to be completely let down. My skin was perfect before I put this on, now it's so broken out. It could just be my skin though. If you have a few imperfections, it does not do very well covering at all. I used one of the lightest formulas as well, it was still very orange. :( Disappointed.

Comments