Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub

Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub Reviews

Brand: Alba Botanica

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Aqua (Water), Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Spiraea ulmaria Extract, Lens esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Algin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum).

Irritates acne

I used this on my face for about a month. My acne has broken out even more and it has became very red and irritated (unlike before). I was told to stop using scrubs as they irritate skin (this is an acne scrub and should not irritate skin) so i stopped using it. Within a few days my skin is clearing up and starting to go back to how it was. I don't recommend it if you have sensitive skin. However, it did work well as a scrub to clear white heads and black heads. For backne, I believe it works fine.

Comments