Acnexus Acne Scrub Reviews

Brand: Acnexus

Acnexus Acne Scrub

The best face wash for oily skin!

Shrinks pores = no acne eliminates shine The ingredients are totally different I'm not sure where all the bad reviews are coming from. I'm not a teenager but I still get occasional acne. But I have very oily skin. As soon as I started using this NO SHINE! And it minimized my pores. I have never used a product that was so good and it is one step. But since there are so many bad reviews, Acnexus changed there ingredients and now it is a totally worthless product that does nothing! Please bring back the old product!!!!!

This is my review. It was suppose to say 3 bottles for $70

AVOID THIS COMPANY

Decent product Company is a scam DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! The company is a complete scam: they started by overcharging my order, and when I returned bottles they claimed they were all used! Customer Service department? A team paid to say "There's nothing I can do". Avoid the extra stress - avoid this company all together!!

Guest emily
Guest emily

i have been using burts bees sensitive skin cleanser. i have suffered from acne for 2 years and it was getting worse. after choosing a natural remedy, my skin is clearing and looks healthier and brighter. it does not contain harsh chemical, parabens, etc. PLEASE JUST TRY ALL NATURAL ORGANIC METHOD. you will not regret it, its natural so it cant hurt. I haven't tried it, but no one should bother. As i was reading reviews, i noticed that this must be a scam because so many real people say it doesnt work and the guy of the website cop&pasted one of his reviews he made up for the website on acne.org. its the exact same paragraph, stupid.

Comments

Great Exfoliator Did not have any effect on my acne. This product did absolutely nothing to clear my skin. I have not seen effect from this product on my acne but on the plus side, it makes for a great exfoliator and makes your skin feel smooth. If you are looking for a product to clear your acne, then I don't recommend this product.

Comments

The smell is decent. Not harsh on the skin can leave a residue. Expensive!! Doesn't work I bought this in hopes of having a one stop shop for eveything natural. Using it as a wash, toner and moisturizer is what got me to want to try it thinking I was possibly using too many things on my skin. I thought it was going to be worth it when you think about buying all those other products seperately. NO! I broke out more with this product than when I didn't use it. I don't think this is worth trying at all. It claims to be all natural but when you receive the bottle on the label you notice a few ingredients not listed on the site, one of which is a form of formaldihyde.

Guest 42yo_mom
Guest 42yo_mom

Gentle exfoliation, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, reduces redness, smells good, lasts quite a while didn't help with my nodular acne (but didn't really expect it to) a bit pricey I've just run out but also just started on generic accutane... I actually like the product well enough that I plan to reorder. Because of starting accutane, however, I'm going to avoid exfoliating for awhile until I see how my skin reacts to the accutane.

Guest Terah
Guest Terah

good exfoliator, cool looking bottle, natural, not too expensive in the long run after about three days my acne just got worse and worse, until i finally gave up about two weeks in. When i used this, i had moderate acne.. i had just gotten off of murad, which caused me to break out horribly. Before, I'd been on Proactiv, and had mild acne. I used Proactiv in between for about four or five days while i waited for the Acnexus to arrive. It calmed my skin/acne down considerably. Then i proceeded with the acnexus, which worked nicely for like the first three days. It was downhill from there. I only used it for two weeks, and every product i tried i used for anywhere from two weeks to a month.. i think i just need to stick with anything for months to see results. I've always been afraid to pay for return shipping, because i don't think i will get a refund.. the company's pretty shady lol

Guest susu
Guest susu

it has a nice smell, yeah it made my skin softer honestly im serious, this product didnt really clear up my pimples, my skin cleared up when i stopped using it, and when i use it i get one or two pimples i dont know u cant just buy this product on ratings evryone has different skin, no one has the same. i bought this because it had a lot of good comments, but i was really stupid because i should know my skin type, and this product didnt do anything, but idk dont base it on my rating

Guest tyler
Guest tyler

makes your skin feel good doesnt help existing acne and gives you more i highly do not suggest using anything with lots of aloe vera gel in it simply because it only clogs up your pores. Sure, they say it gets rid of your scars but its not worth the acne you get from just using it. Sucks. Mid way through using this i had the worst break out ive ever had in my life and now im left with a bunch of red marks on my face, not that i didnt already have enough =[ this stuff sucks

Guest chris
Guest chris

cleared up my pimples a bit... even the girl i adore says how did i get rid of my pimples. my mom noticed my skin condition is better - expensive - the website totally looks like a scam it's effective and it clears up my pimples.. but i'm looking for alternatives.. maybe acne.org solutions... would u guys recommend acne.org products?

Guest KD
Guest KD

Makes your skin extremly soft, I had minor improvements in my skin after the first use. I have been using it for 3 months and it has done wonders for my skin and I will continue using this product The website is very skechy and seems fake, but hey the product is working for me Will clear up your ance, significant improvment will take sometime but it's worth it.

Guest honey
Guest honey

none Where do i start..it made my skin really soft for he first 2weeks, and started to clear it up. Then suddenly I broke out everywhere!!! Pimple where I never had then before, hug cystic one under my skin! I wish i would have never used it. I had moderate to mild acne..I now have moderate to severe acne!! Its started to smell like its gone bad or something..the pump doesnt work..I want to return it to get my money back, and go back to using proactive. It didnt clear my skin up completely but now when I look back, having one or two small ones far out wieghs every pore on my face being clogged and irriated

Guest Elise
Guest Elise

Skin feels smooth Smells nice removes dead skin none so far I've seen so many different reviews: some people say it's a scam, others say it's the best acne product they've ever used. I just started using the product today and it seems fine. I guess I'll have to wait a few more days before I really see some results.

Popular Exfoliating