AcneScript SkinClare Reviews

Brand: AcneScript

AcneScript SkinClare

stuff works no regimen just a couple pills need a discount for old acnescript customers this stuff works great same as acnescript. get a zit n it's gone right away. very little redness. just 4 stars cause they don't discount for regular users.

Comments

It works! Less expensive than what the dermatologist prescribes Not inexpensive either but worth it Hi - I'm going to sound a lot like the first review which I just read. My son should be writing this. He's looked on this site for years but he won't write the review. I want other families to realize that this product is out there so I'm writing it instead. My son is 16. He has has very serious, deep acne since he was 14. I've taken him to the dermatologist more times than I can remember. He has used many different creams and lotions. Some help and some don't. None of them has worked very well. He has never taken Accutane or anything else orally as I just can't afford that and I'm not sure that I would want him to take it anyway. I friend of my husband saw an ad for this somewhere and I looked into it. The sample really wasn't a sample in my opinion because they charge for it but at least it was cheap at $7.49 + $2.50 shipping. I wanted to try the strongest pill - actually it is two different pills that are taken together and called a regimen - Regimen 3 (the stronger one is Regimen 4 which is 3 pills but it isn't available yet). Anyhow I ordered it and my son has faithfully taken them. The sample was for 15 days and I started seeing major changes for the good in less than a week. His acne is much less severe. The pimples are smaller and with less puss. Also they are much less inflamed. I've already ordered a full months worth of this regimen (Regimen 3) at $59.99. Also - I have tried taking some of the 'Regular-Oily' skin pills. I'm 47 and still have some acne. I've found that if I take 1 pill it really helps my skin but more than that and I turn into a prune. Back to my son: I'm hoping that this product will continue to work wonders. I may try adding the third pill in which isn't available now if the two pills alone don't fully take care of his acne. Also I've dithered on whether to rate this 4 stars or 5 because of cost. This 3rd regimen that he is on now isn't cheap at $60 but I can at least afford it. I don't have the money to spend thousands on pharmaceuticals. Ultimately it seems to work well and for that reason I'm giving it all 5 stars. Sorry if this is long but I've never written one of these before. If I'm able to I'll give an update in a month and say if things are still going as well as I'd hoped.

Guest Brandon
Guest Brandon

Acnescript really does what it says. The product matches the great reviews. I had moderate acne and it has cleared my face all up. If I do get a break out its a very small.pimpl e and its gone in a day. It also reducd my oilliness a little I would like to be able to order my product and it be there in 1 to 5 buis days. No question asked. But the acnescript team is great about getting back to u by email promptly. Y Bottom line I love love the product and need it as we speak

Comments

Works pretty well. Until you stop taking them. Also, it takes WEEKS to get your order. It's been 2 months and still has not arrived. Unbelievable. Expensive. They need to get their business together. Cheapend the bottles, un-excusable shipping times, I will never buy again.

Guest Nick
Guest Nick

Ummm none, lol. I paid for the trial size and two months later still haven't received it! I can't say if it works or not as I've yet to receive it, so this product could very well be a scam...I wanted to post something beneficial and informative, ala my vitamin D review, but it was not in the cards.

Comments

reduced oiliness cheap trial sizes -broke me out into 3 huge cystic pimples that indented scars behind -made it look like i had a deathly dull look to my face -expensive if you think about it long term Im glad this worked for some people but it did not work for me at all. Yes it reduced the oiliness to some extent but it does nothing for noninflamed acne. it also made me break out in cystic pimples that i rarely get anymore. I really wished that i never took this. Trial and error for me.

Comments

Reduces inflammation VERY WELL. Excellent customer service!!! Takes some time to ship, but they're getting better. Not as much of an oil reduction. You will notice a reduction in inflammation thus an overall better tone to your complexion. You will still get pimples, but they're less visible from distance because they're less red. I recommend it and I'll keep on using it.

Comments

Nothing Doesn't work. Upset stomach. It takes forever to ship and the customer service is the worst! Don't waste your money. I took 2 pills everyday for 2 month and it absolutely doesn't work and it can have side effects. It took them 2 months to ship my order and the customer service was so rude. They said they had a risk-free money back guaranteed policy but that's a lie! Once they steal your money they won't give it back!

Guest DJT
Guest DJT

Does wonders to my oily skin. especially the ingrown hairs I get. Dries them right up. I have deep rooted acne. I am pleased with the results. My face looks fresh the entire day. I have to keep up with my order. Or I will not get it fast enough. And would like to know more about the person who created such a wonder. The bottom line is that it really works. I can see a dramatic difference in my skins texture and feel. It seems to give me a light superficial peel and reveals more new skin. I used retin-a for years but it seems like its not necessary but just for occasional uses. I am so glad I stumbled across Acne Script. All though I never used acutane, the horror stories I hear about it made me think. Acne Script actually surpassed my expectations. I saw a difference in my skin in almost one week. So for now its my number one source for clear skin. I LOVE IT AND THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME. I have been on it now for about maybe 3 months now and I believe its the formula for my skins needs. Thanks Acne Script, DJT.

Comments

- Virtually eliminated my oily skin!!!! - Thus, helping with acne - All natural - Doesn't upset stomach - Price - Shipping If you have oily acne prone skin . .TRY THIS STUFF!!!! You can do a trial period for 8 dollars. Definitely worth it. I didn't see huge results until the 15 day period, but I purchased more and i'm so so glad I did! I can now go through the whole day without having to blot or worry about how darn oily my face has become. Yuck, i hate the feeling of an oily face. Tonight, after a total of almost 20 hours without washing my face, working out hard for 2 hours, and sitting in front of a campfire for 2 hours, my face had virtually no oiliness to it. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

Guest Matt
Guest Matt

I started using the $8 trial and noticed results within the first month. I had just gotten off of Accutane but still had bad redness and reoccurring moderate acne. So far, Acnescript is the only consistent solution to acne I've come across. I used to be on the DKR regimen but chemicals and topicals ending up doing more harm than good in the long run. Acnescript is pure vitamins and herbs and I'm thrilled that I no longer have to worry about my skin. After 4 months on Acnescript, I'm very happ Price The only solution to acne I've found in over 7 years of searching. I was on Accutane but found that it wasn't a lasting solution (and it was hurting my liver and making me suffer psychologically). If you're curious, try Acnescript. The trial is $8 shipped and it won't harm your body since it's all natural.

Comments

Great Customer Service Effective None This product took more than 10 days to work for me but it worked. I was 90% clear after a couple of months of taking (also taking the curcumin and guggul) and now i am just dealing with the leftover scars. I was developing new large cysts daily and now i may get a few really small pimples over the course of a week - the best part though is that they are not giant and disgusting so instead of popping them i can just let them heal (preventing additional scarring). The personalized customer service i received was amazing and the shipping has been insanely fast for me. This product has given me some of my confidence back and my life and i am unbelievably grateful to have finally found something that works.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements