Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil Reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic).

makes you black

I used it for 2 weeks and guess what, my skin changed color, I had a normal face and now everyone tells me that you have become really dark and when I think about it, it makes sense. u put the oil on your face and go out? your face is like a chicken in an oily fryer. u literary barbecue your skin

Yeah, sorry, but this is not science. You should wear sunscreen every day regardless, but especially if you are using products with benzoyl peroxide or any exfoliating properties. Even if this is the only product in your skincare routine it does not dye your skin or contribute to sun damage at all.

Hydrating but not an acne cure

Great as a moisturiser at night but don't think it had helped my acne... wash my face at night using African black soap then I use a sea salt&a tea tree toner then I moisturise with jojoba oil and apply tea tree oil to problem areas,,, besides the spots,, my skin looks and feels really healthy and nourished but I don't think it's done much to reduce my acne, though I had moderate acne that flares up mostly around my period

Comments

You can use on your body too!������

I like applying body oil rather than lotion on my body. At first, I was skeptical to use it on face since the moisturizer itself is working on its own. I tried to apply the Jojoba Oil on my body instead of using lotion. My skin has been so dry eversince especially my legs and arms. Much to my surprise, I didn't expect that it would work since I tried different kinds of body oil already and lotions. I have noticed that the chicken skin(ketarosis pilaris) are gone. Amazing!!! I have tried laser before but it was just temporary. Once you stop the treatment, the skin condition will be back. I love this Jojoba oil. Now, I tried using it on my lips and ordered more bottles. My skin is now healthy than ever! Will continue using this for the rest of my life . ��

Comments

The Best Oil to Combat Oil, and Make-Up!

This has honestly been the best oil for myself. I was convinced for the longest time that coconut oil is the holy grail of oil for cleaning and moisturizing. Turns out it really is not all that, ESPECIALLY for someone who has oily and porous skin. Coconut oil IS highly comedogenic, meaning that it CAN clog pores. Jojoba oil IS NOT comedogenic, meaning that it DOES NOT clog pores. I have found it to be an extremely helpful moisturizing agent in combination with the regimen moisturizer (especially during those dry and flaky weeks). Mostly though, it does a wonderful job of make-up removal before cleansing. I have never liked make-up removers or make-up cloths so always resorted to oils, and jojoba oil has significantly stood out for me. It is very gentle, thin, and super effective. I most definitely recommend the use of jojoba oil for both make-up cleansing and moisturizing.

A converted skeptic

I have extremely oily skin, so I was extremely reluctant to try jojoba oil on my face. But one or two drops mixed with my moisturizer in the morning is very effective without causing excess oiliness! I use acne.org's benzoyl peroxide after cleansing my face, then moisturizer mixed with jojoba oil every morning. It really takes care of flakiness caused by the BP. Then at night after the BP lotion, I mix some AHA lotion with my moisturizer and my skin texture is better than ever and blemishes are gone. And at one or two drops of jojoba oil per day, this bottle will last me for years.

Comments

Skin saver while starting the regimen.

I already know the regimen works for me ,but somehow I strayed twice and had to start all over! Twice! First time was tough. I didn't know if my skin could handle it. Didn't believe jojoba oil would be any help. Omg my face was covered in flakes and I could hardly skin without pain. Second time around I knew better. I use the treatment only once a day and always use jojoba oil with moisturizer. I also gentle exfoliate with a face sponge, only because I knew my skin is tough and can handle it. Without any exfoliating, I know I will breakout because I am just that prone to clogged pores.

User576785

Not Worth It

For whatever reason, jojoba oil really seems to break me out. When I applied this stuff, even with the moisturizer, it never seemed to fully absorb into my face and rather just sat on top of my skin and made it feel gross and oily, which is probably what contributed to the acne. This did help combat the flakiness, but obviously it wasn't worth it for me.

Really combats drying

You WILL need this during the regimen. The moisturizer is great but this will really help you combat the flakiness you'll experience from using the benzoyl. At first I didn't use it but when I introduced it into my regimen my skin was thanking me. It will not clog your pores as promised, this was something I was very worried about. The jojoba really helps you to customize your moisturizer to fit your skin type. Love it!

Michelle G

It's amazing!

There's so much fuss about virgin coconut oil being a multi purpose regimen but jojoba oil is way better! I love how it does not clog my pores and keeps my skin moisturized without the greasy feel. Plus, I just find it very practical that a couple of drops can do so much.

Comments

Nothing bad to say about this

Since I started the Acne.org regimen three years ago, I was also introduced to their jojoba oil oil. This is such a great multipurpose oil that I really can't get enough of. As a very oily skinned girl I never though I would want to touch this stuff, let alone use it on my face. But I trusted the whole system and gave it a chance. And it was freaking amazing!!! It really helped out to balance the dryness from using a drying treatment. I put in 5-6 drops every time I put moisturizer on my face. It is an oil that doesn't add any shine to your face and doesn't clog up any pores but leaves your skill feeling so good after continued use. I love this thing so much I even use it to take off my make-up, I add a drop of this on top of lip balm at night and I also use a drop of it to make my hair nice and shiny. I really have no bad thing to say about this product. Love this stuff!

Got rid of flakes

After doing the regime for 3 months, I still had horrible dryness and flakiness around my chin and cheeks. And that's only using the BP once a day. So I bought this oil to help with the dryness and burning every time I apply the BP. The stuff works great! I work a couple of drops in with Dan's moisturizer and apply right after the shower. It completely got rid of the flakes and the burning feel from the BP. Thank goodness!

Comments

I'm obsessed with this stuff!

I'm in my 40's and have developed a problem with dry fingernails that split vertically. I finally got online and saw that one of the things recommended for this common middle-age problem (right along with dry skin, hair, etc) is jojoba oil! I remembered that I had a bottle of it in my cupboard, purchased from Acne.org quite a few years back, but long forgotten. Now it's my favorite thing!. I've been using it several times a day on my nails/cuticles for about a month and they no longer crack and have a nice sheen to them. I've also re-discovered how amazing it feels on my face and neck--not at all oily feeling, but more velvety. I even got my husband (not normally interested in health/beauty products) hooked on it. He is using it after shaving, and rubbed into his beard (if he takes a break from shaving). No more dry skin and "face dandruff" from shaving. I'm even buying some for my 81 year-old mom for Christmas to soothe her dry skin and soften her hair. You do not have to have acne to LOVE this product! One suggestion: to make a smaller, travel-size bottle that can be tucked into a purse or a desk drawer. I created my own by pouring some into a clean medicine-dropper bottle, and keep it in my desk drawer at work.

Amazing if used PRIOR to the BP

This has been a live saver! At first I used it mixed in with the moisturizer but it still left me flaky and oily! So instead, I used it after I wash and pat dry, I rub a few drops into my skin and it removed any leftover flakes, sinks in, and makes my skin feel soothed. It absorbs fully this way rather than hanging out onto of my skin and leaving me slick. Then I wait about 15-20 mins and apply the BP. No longer is my skin dry and tight. Thank you, Dan!

Before BP?
Yes before. I use maybe three or four drops and gently smooth into skin, waiting until it is mostly absorbed. Then I use the BP. It helps with the stinging sensation and the dryness. I know that's not what Dan says to do, but it works for me.
Did you still use it as well to mix in with the moisturizer?

Best multi-purpose cleanser for acne-prone older adult skin

Nothing could be simpler -- a squirt on a soft, wet washcloth for gentle makeup removal, pre-shampoo conditioner, and skin cleansing, head to toe. I do avoid getting it near my eyes, but everywhere else it is a thorough cleanser that leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized. It will rub off after contact with clothing fabric (no staining noted in 5+ years of use) so I follow up with rich body lotion on arms and legs, but I don't need facial moisturizer at all -- even though I'm well over 50!

User481548

seeing how this works...

I've been using jojoba oil for one week. I am using a different brand-"now" organic jojoba, so I don't have any issues with a leaky cap! Haha. I just switched up my face wash routine to try to use natural remedies for my persistent acne instead of other medicines. I still have a benzoyl wash that I'm using occasionally since I didn't want to throw it away. I've just been rinsing my face with water and sometimes using the benzoyl wash. Then let's my face dry and apply the jojoba oil. Every 3 days I am using a turmeric wash also. I am breaking out more, but I want to give it time to see if it will improve. I'll update again in a month or so. it is super soft and nice though..great for lips!

I went natural and totally understand. Jojoba oil is amazing and can be used so many different ways... A few things that can help you along the way is to keep in mind when using jojoba oil as a moisturizer is a little goes a long if I use to much my skin breaks out all over again. As with many " non clogging " products can and will clog pores if to much is applied. There are a few ways to make sure you're getting that natural moisture you need without over doing it. I like to apply it after cleansing while skin is still on the wet side ( not dripping, a quick pass with the towel ) in order to lock in as much moisture as I can, let it dry, and if it's still tight or just not as moisturized as I'd like I'll apply a drop or two to hands run one hand over the other as to not rub into hands and pat on my face till its just moisturized. Or if I'm in a rush which is all the time and i want to make sure i haven't gone overboard after i apply jojoba oil i will take a tissue spit it in half so it's then 1 ply, lay it over my face and press to get off any excess that shouldn't be there. That way you get off any excess without taking to much off. With that said I also use jojoba as my cleanser whether it's just taking of the day or If I'm getting makeup off I'll cleans twice applying it straight to dry skin then washing it off with a damp (warm) washcloth. I find this keeps moisturizing after cleansing at a minimum too. Good Luck I'd love to hear how it goes for you : )
Michelle G
Oh but they have a new cap now! So far, so good if you want to switch back :)

Effective, versatile, good quality, great bargain...

First, I have to admit that I have never been a fan of using jojoba oil 'neat' (meaning pure, without mixing/cutting with another product). This jojoba oil smells nutty, but that is an inherent characteristic, and it dissipates quickly, so I can deal with that. I bought it to enhance my moisturizer (CeraVe PM) and to test out for eye make-up removal. I find it works well for both. I use a small amount and apply it to my eye lashes (very carefully, as not to get it into my eyes), and general eye area targeting my eye make-up. I then use the Acne.org facial cleanser to wash my face. Despite having to go back and wipe away some residual mascara around the lashes (this is typical no matter what method I've tried), the jojoba oil is very gentle, and it is easy to wipe the eye area clean. This is a stellar product addition to my skin care routine, but use sparingly and see how it sits with your skin. The price is very good considering the amount and that it is organic.

not for everyone

i used jojoba once before for added moisture as i found my face very dry in the summer time. My skin was very clear using Acne.org regime and wanted to add this as a kick start.... i used it for 3 weeks and had to stop as it created horrible cystic acne on my face. My acne is generally very severe when not using anything however the jojoba immediately caused me to break out with the worse kind of acne reaction. Unfortunately.... this is not for everybody.

Great addition to moisturizer

I love using this product as an addition to my Neutrogena Sensitive moisturizer. One pump of moisturizer + 2 drops of jojoba is perfect to moisturize my skin. I just use it an night and it never gave me any breakouts. It has a light nutty smell to it which I love. It's also a great lip moisturizer.

Good.

My skin does not like most of the acne.org products, but this is probably my favorite one. I prefer this to the moisturizer because it is simpler. It hydrates my skin without leaving a residue. You could probably get better quality jojoba oil with a nozzle that does not leak elsewhere, but this is pretty good.

Eye infection

This is a great product not only did it make my skin smooth and less dry it also removed my acne scars!, although I must warn everyone though websites say you can put it under your eyes or on eye lids DONT!, I decided to try it and it gave me an eye infection which definitely is NOT worth it. So anyone that does get this product DO NOT put anywhere around your eyes. This does clog even though it says it wont. Just thought I should warn people before anyone makes my stupid mistake :) Other then that this is an amazing product with best price.

Amazing!

Like others before me, I've had the best experience possible with the product itself, but the nozzle leaks like nothing else. At first I thought it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but every time you turn the bottle upside-down to pour, a little bit leaks out of the bottom of the cap, making you lose a lot of oil and the bottle itself turns slippery. If you want to bring it anywhere, you have to put it in at least two plastic bags to make sure it doesn't leak on everything else in your bag. Please fix this! About the oil itself, it's one of my favorite products. I mix it with my moisturizer before going to bed and wash it off in the morning, my skin has never been smoother and less greasy! It's also great for chapped lips, and I'm confident this + my moisturizer will be sufficient for the dry winter air. Love it!

Fantastic

Great for hair, face, burns, inflammation, massages, and more. My wife is pregnant and it reduce the inflammation from her hormonal acne. It's still too soon to give a good review of all the effects. My one complaint, and hopefully this is an easy fix, is that the nozzle in the cap is leaky. Please fix the leaky nozzle.