Acne No More Ebook

Acne No More Ebook Reviews

Brand: Acne No More

It's working but...

I should have stuck with the principles outlined in the program. Since I was lazy at the time my cystic acne came back 3 weeks later, with a vengeance. Tried it again 2 months after I bought it and this time with the help of the author, I achieved fantastic results. Yet, due to my specific food sensitives and unique skin type I need to be on the watch but it's worth it. It really is.

Comments

Saw results in 7 days but...

Comments

Done the quick results plan and it worked

Mike Walden, was a close neighbor of ours back in the days (2010) when I was living in Irvine, California. My younger brother and I used to suffer from large cysts on our faces and everything that comes with it... My mother met Mike in a bookstore where he was conversing with a elderly woman about his book. She approached him, being the avid believer in non-conventional approach to healing. It turned out, he was living practically 5 blocks away from our house and my mother spoke to him about our acne situation and that we were considering taking Retin-A. On that spot, he emailed her his book, Acne No More, and asked that she sent him close images of her children's faces for diagnosis. Long story short, we followed the diet and a unique protocol he custom created for us (all for FREE!). Fast forward 1 week later and we started to get clear. My brother was the first to achieve glowing spotless skin and I was next. My mother then came to Mike's house and bought him a very expensive gift which he refused to take at first. Both my brother and me had sent him appreciation emails to put on his website. He didn't for some reason. Anyways, the program in nothing short of genius, and it works like nothing else!

Comments

Extremely rewarding!!! (could be challenging to some)

I must say that on behalf on my sister and me, this program changed our lives from the bottom up. It took almost 5 weeks (of special custom made detox and specific supplements that Mike had prescribed to us + an allergy elimination diet) to completely clear existing acne and prevent new formation of cysts and whiteheads but we now BOTH have the CLEAREST SKIN we could ever have imagined could be obtained via any prescription, cream, pill or regimen. This is by far the most effective remedy for any sort of skin disorder out there. I would warmly recommend Mike Walden's program along with his priceless custom designed counseling sessions. A+++ (from North LA, California, USA)

Comments

Most effective solution (not the quickest)

Anyone looking for lasting results but not the fastest results (overnight or 3 days bull) should try this program. In 4 weeks I got back to being the smoothest skin girl in college. The transformation took work but the step by step instructions were very comprehensible. Get in touch via PM and I'll show you my before and after pics and I'll share some personal tips (I learned through trial and error) to make this program even more effective and see faster more impressive results. Gloria from Quebec.

Hi, may I know your email? so that i can see your before and after pics? here's mine: gielyngarrido09@[link removed]
Hi, can we get in touch ? I want to reduce my acne as well
Hi may i ask your email, i really need to talk in you regards to thos book
hi, can you email me? I'm from Brazil and already try almost everything, my acne just came back hard... my email is jdabage@[link removed]
Hi I am very hesitant on trying acne products can you show me your results and tell me a little more I would love to hear! My email is alexarae2000@[link removed]

Outstanding improvement!

I am Alejandro and sorry for my English (I bought the Acne Spanish edition of Mike Walden a few month ago). I don't have enough words to show my gratitude and amazement from this program and owner, Mike. It changed my life, literally. I had big nasty cysts all over my face, neck and shoulders before a colleague from work showed me the program. I am now 95% clear and will keep working on the program until I gain the perfect skin I got 3 years ago before I had acne. There is huge improvement on other health issues I had like sleeping disorders and digestion problems. Thank you from all my heart, Alehandro F. from Gipozkoa, Spain.

Hi! How does the book help you?
Hola Alejandro, me gustaría saber consultarte si sabes de alguna otra manera de adquirir el libro, ya que con mi tarjeta yo no puedo comprarlo. Desde ya muchas gracias

"To go or not?"

Hi, is anybody here tried acne no more ebook? Ive tried so many products and no one works on me. Then I saw this book while browsing for some treatment. Does it really works? I mean, yeah this is little expensive, just wanna make sure before giving this a shot! Thankyou all😊

Comments

Still have clear skin (4 years now)

I'm Ross from Denmark and I started this plan almost 4 and half years ago and with the help of Mike, I was able to heal one of the worst cases of facial acne. Just wanted to say how delighted I am to have found this guide and as proof, I am still clear as a baby 4 years now. The investment was miniscule and the results: tremendous.

Hey dude can give tell me what the book says to do? thanks cuz i can't buy it

A GENUINE solution anyone should try

Acne No More is a genuine and authentic solution for anyone wishing to achieve clear skin. There are so many frauds and dishonest vendors out there selling dreams of clear skin but this one actually delivers. My sister and I have been battling acne for 6 years before we came across Mike Walden's program. It worked. Not instantly, but worked perfectly. I am so proud of my new and glorious skin and my sister is grateful too for all the help given to us without any hesitations by Mr. Walden himself (who still replies to customer queries manually every day). Unbelievable. Top shelf product and highly recommended!!!

Hi. Just wanna know if its legit? I mean does it really works and worth it to purchase? Thankyou kindly😊
Hey can give tell me what the book says to do? thanks cuz i can't buy it
Hey can give tell me what the book says to do? thanks cuz i can't buy it

Truly inspiring and honest solution

Mike Walden's personal story got me all existed and inspired and his counseling service is priceless. I am pimple free for the last 3 years due to this program. Remarkable and unique! Greetings from Sydney Australia.

How long you have undergo this Regime?
How long you have undergo this Regime?

We've experienced unmacthed level of success with this program

Mike Walden, was a close neighbor of ours back in the days (2007) when I was living in Irvine, California. My younger brother and I used to suffer from large cysts on our faces and everything that comes with it... My mother met Mike in a bookstore where he was conversing with a elderly woman about his book. She approached him, being the avid believer in non-conventional approach to healing. It turned out, he was living practically 5 blocks away from our house and my mother spoke to him about our acne situation and that we were considering taking Retin-A. On that spot, he emailed her his book, Acne No More, and asked that she sent him close images of her children's faces for diagnosis. Long story short, we followed the diet and a unique protocol he custom created for us (all for FREE!). Fast forward 4 weeks and we started to get clear. My brother was the first to achieve glowing spotless skin and I was next. My mother then came to Mike's house and bought him a very expensive gift which he refused to take at first. Both my brother and me had sent him appreciation emails to put on his website. He didn't for some reason. Anyways, the program in nothing short of genius, and it works like nothing else!

Very FAST results

The Acne No More plan not only helped me remove my existing acne, the program I was following with persistence, has transformed my skin type from oily, red and blemished, to an even toned celebrity like complexion. Receives my highest recommendations. From Dublin, Ireland.

Comments

The only REAL solution to acne

I am from Paris, France and Acne No More has transformed my life. The thing is, I did not even have to go through all the protocols in the program to clear my acne. I was only half way through and due to my specific acne which was very severe, Mike had constructed a mini-plan for me which had tremendous results and very very quickly. I did experience some mild side effects because of the deep cleansing tissue protocol but that's about it. I have no acne left. Not a single pimple! I have set up a blog revealing my personal journey before I followed Acne No More with proof an d evidence of all the horrible medications I was injecting into my body which caused a lot of harm, both physically and emotionally.

Lauren, can you share me your blog link?i would like to see your journey of ANM as I am trying it now.

Amazing results for my brother

The Acne No More program worked wonders for my little brother. Yes, it was challenging for him to adhere to all suggestions, but the reward at the end was so amazing to him. He is getting stares from girls in his class that never thought of giving him the time of day before. His skin is totally clear, shiny and smooth. And what's even more interesting is that other health concerns that he's had have gone too.

Helped my grandson

Bought this guide along with the Counselling session for my grandson 4 years ago and the plan worked miracles for him. From an insecure lad he turned into this handsome tough guy but with the skin of a baby. I am not sure I should 100% credit this personality change to Acne No More but I can confidently say it helped a lot. Mike, if you'll ever read this, know that there is a family in New Jersey that will always be grateful to you.

Hi can you please help me. I have a lots of acne in my face and shoulder.T_T im just 17 and i dont any bank accounts to purchased that ANM pdf.will you please share me the book.hers my email.dhax56@[link removed] thank you.

This program robbed months of my life from me

I just want to say that I do think the author of this book, Mike Walden is very well intended and is not some sort of scam artist. What I do want to say is that if you really want to get rid of your acne for the rest of your life, and can handle absolutely anything to get there.... go for it. Do it the right way by using acne no more. The point is to rid your body of acne causing toxins and to rebuild your gut biom. Not only will it cure your acne, but it will cure the entirety of your body and mind, and I truly believe this. But this program is not for me. I had moderate acne which was already devastating to begin with, and I truly thought I could go the holistic route and use acne no more. I was unfortunately so so soooooo mistaken. 1 month into the program I didn't think my acne could get any worse, as I was trying to expel toxins from my body which caused me to breakout. 2 months in I again thought that my acne was the worst it could possibly be and if I just stuck it out for a month or two longer I would see results. Unfortunately I couldn't bare to get through the 4th month. I truly believe I am one of the most insecure people to walk the face of the planet, and this program aggravated that belief more than I could ever prepare for. My acne got so bad I didn't leave the house, quit my job, and had a full blown eating disorder because I truly believed everything I ate could cause acne. Acne was what I thought about 95% of my time and it seriously drove me mad for these few months. I also legitimately thought I was going to die when I did the liver flush, as I got so severely ill I couldn't even pick up the phone to call 911. I also want to make clear that I read this book 3 times and did not do the regime incorrectly, I am just highly sensitive and my body could not take the detox phase. I really mean no harm and don't want to bash the book, but I think Mike Walden significantly underrates the risks you take by using this program and how some people can't handle it. In the book he claims that people who shouldn't use the book are people who want a quick fix and who can't dedicate themselves, but this was not my problem. I dedicated the entirety of my life to this program and lost myself in the process. I also wish he was more supportive in the email counseling he encouraged readers to use, as I tried reaching out and he did not help me feel less alone or upset. My acne is still bad now from my pov, but it has calmed down significantly since I've been on a medication called sipro. I am happy that at least this amount of acne is emotionally manageable, as I have my sanity. I felt I had to post this review because I would hate for anyone to go through what I did without being warned first.

Comments

Stick with it and have clear skin!!!

I am 18 years old and I started to get really bad breakouts. I always had some acne, but nothing like this (big, painful cysts). I came across Mike Walden's book and knew that I had to give it a try. Within the first couple weeks my acne started to clear up, and even better I wasn't getting any new pimples. My skin today thanks to Mike is smooth and toned, I am confident enough to wear no makeup every single day and it feels GREAT. When reading through the plan I thought it was going to be tough, but in reality if you want to get rid of your acne as bad as I did STICK WITH IT. The plan isn't as bad as one might think, and with the help from Mike and his emails it was a breeze:)

can you please contact me on menacruz041927@[link removed] i need to ask you some question before buying this thanks

Life changer

While the program in Acne No More is quite demanding, it had literally changed my facial complexion, looks and self esteem to a whole new level. When I first bought this back in Dec 2013, I had red bulging cysts on my right cheek and my forehead was covered with whiteheads. I also battled with chronic acne on my back and thighs. Tried BP, The Regimen, Chinese remedies, nutrition and acupuncture and they all did help a bit but the change was no as dramatic as with Mike Walden's program. By the way, Mike offered me personal guidance through his email and Skype and this tailored solution really encouraged me to focus and keep up with the plan. I would recommend to give this program a shot. It was a life changer for me.

helo sir pls send me this book
fdv
hello sir would you mind share with me the book? here's my email: fyella.nel@[link removed]
can you please tell us the diet ?

This book is kind of like diet books.

This book is like diet books, Eat right and exercise and you will lose weight. This guy says the same thing for acne. Watch what you eat, clean your face daily and often and your acne will clear. There is nothing really wrong in what is written, but like most of the other reviews this is not new news and worth spending $40 on. Much less it is a method to also push you to buying other supplements which cost more than $40.

Comments

It's not a realistic approach to solve your acne.

This ebook tells you to eat nothing but Vegetables and Water, Fruits aren't even aloud because apparently there high in sugar and cause acne Also you will have to spend around $150-$200 worth of supplements I'm just scratching this surface of how unrealistic and silly this ebook is. You can find all this information for free on the internet just look it up you don't need to buy a $40 dollar ebook, I'm not saying this ebook doesn't work it probably does but let me ask you...do you think eating nothing but Vegetables and Water for the rest of your life is healthy for you?

Guest Harry
Guest Harry

I guess its much healthier than other acne treatments...? You have to be over 18 to do most of the things it recommends. Very strict There things it makes you do are very hard on the body. Constant liver flushes, detox diets, fasts, etc are extremely hard on the body, and you will feel very tired most of the time. Most of the things it recommends, you can learn by simply doing some research and living a healthy life. instead of wasting 40 dollars, do some research on what foods to eat and what foods not to eat, how to live a healthy life style, and natural home remedies for acne. Honestly, that is what the book basically is, and btw, the money back guarantee is bullish*t so don't get fooled...They don't give you your money back....

Comments

It works! Money back guarantee Holistic method Good customer service It takes commitment. It might be hard to handle for those not used to fasting and seeing the .. ahem.. interesting things that can come out of the body. You have to stay on the program in order for the effects to last. I was pretty skeptical about buying this ebook, but I was desperate and finally gave in. There is a ton of information in the book, and it gives you options and different levels to choose from in getting started. The toughest thing about this program is staying on it- it is highly diet based and I can imagine that the diet might not appeal to the average person used to eating a SAD (standard american diet). That said, it really is worth it. My skin started looking FABULOUS after a couple weeks. I was even comfortable going around without makeup (which is really amazing for me!) After a while I started cheating on the allowed foods and now (over a year later) my skin has gotten pretty bad again.