Jump to content

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1,953 Products & Treatments
  • 101,718 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Great product minus the expiration date
I was so glad to get this product based off a YouTube review and I’m glad I did. It makes my face soft and moisturized and also does great before makeup primer. I hope to see some dark spots go away eventually. The only thing I’m bummed about is the expiration date for 6 months after I purchased it...good thing I used it right away.

By ResolvedQuilt,

not good for oily skin
this made my skin itchy and i was a grease ball with in 1 hour

By nawdee,

smells good but don't be fooled
did a minimum of two weeks of washing my face with this soap  and i started getting smalls bumps and pimples  didn't work for me it was a waste  maybe the oils it has was too harsh

By nawdee,

Worked Very Well with No Side Effects
This worked for me quickly and with no side effects. This pill rarely causes problems for anyone using it, and it is the type of medication you never have to stop taking. I absolutely love it, and I would recommend anyone trying to get rid of stubborn acne to recommend it your dermatologist. I had to bring it up to my dermatologist after doing research, and she didn't have any trouble prescribing me the Spironolactone for my mild acne because of the lack of side effects. I wish more people would know about this amazing solution to stubborn, hormonal acne.

By Katherine!,