Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Product & Treatment Reviews

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1971 Products & Treatments
  • 99779 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Utterly useless and toxic
Tried it for 2 years in teenage years.  Utterly useless.  And only found out later it attacks sperm count and that can be transferred to next generation (boys can also have low sperm count). Try Accutane before this.  Headaches and didn't help skin at all.  Not at all.

By 444384_1443952226,

No Licochalcone?
I’ve been ordering this product to the U.K. for the last decade. My most recent order arrived and the licochalcone must be missing because the moisturiser is white, not the usual yellow? Has the recipe changed, as it doesn’t feel as soothing anymore either?

By LilacLeaf,

Best ever
I won't use any other cleanser.  No perfumes, no dyes, NOTHING unnecessary is this cleanser. It makes my face feel so clean without that sqeaky dry over stripped feeling. Absolutely love it.

By Loryncamarena,

Accutane MYORISAN VS ACCUTANE AMNEAL
I'm 17 I'm a BOY and started Accutane when I was about 15 This medicine is very effective in a positive way it helped clear my face full of acne in about 4 months but I did not get to finish the whole 6 months because insurance canceled while I was on Accutane MYORISAN brand 20mg I had no bad side affects accept for chapped lips which is very common and that was it.         One year later I'm going back on Accutane to finish up and clear up my face completely I still have a good amount of a

By FreshTank,