Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Product & Treatment Reviews

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1970 Products & Treatments
  • 99776 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Favourite BP out there!
I have dealt with breakouts on and off throughout my life and I always found benzoyl peroxide to be what worked best for me. However as I hit 30 a couple years ago my skin got more sensitive and I had to change and minimize my routine. I was looking for a straight forward BP with no unnecessary fragrances or ingredients. I came across this brand very randomly and I’m so glad I did. I love that you have the option to buy the whole routine or just a specific product as well having different sizing

By MirinaXO,

Loving the new formula!
Thanks Dan for changing the formula.  I am loving this one.  Not sticky and thick as the old formula.  I will continue to subscribe with the treatment and glycolic acid lotion along with this.  Great job!

By eq2008,

Great moisturizer that won’t cause acne!
Best moisturizer I have tried. I use it with the regimen. It does not cause acne. It makes my skin glow. It works well under SPF (I use Cetaphil Dermacontrol SPF 30 on top of it). It fully absorbs in. It does not pill. I think it helps with post acne marks too by fading them with the licochalone. It also has antioxidants which I like.

By 452679_1443952444,

Amazing! Best Benzoyl Peroxide you can buy!!
This is the best benzoyl peroxide you can get. Please try it. It works like a miracle with the regimen. Be patient and find the amount that works for you. Thank you Dan. A miracle!

By 452679_1443952444,