Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Product & Treatment Reviews

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1962 Products & Treatments
  • 101408 Reviews
Latest Reviews
went from 100 to 0
when i was 13 and i first started getting acne, sudocrem cleared my face over night- no exaggeration! at about 15 my skin was completely clear. my acne  came back when i turned 18 and now when i try to use the cream my skin is more oily in the morning and i get break outs around the problem areas. not sure what changed?? went from loving it to loving it? i guess the individual needs to try it

By courtneyd121,

Didn’t work for me
Cutting out dairy has not improved my skin at all and I have also had some breakouts from soya milk and a few other dairy alternative milks so beware of that. But with that said it is definitely worth a try as it clearly works for a lot of people. I also didn’t find it difficult to do as I’m now Vegan! So defo give it a try for at least a couple months or around 7 weeks because you never know what can help.

By Lilithia,

i use this for everything
I use this soap for everything! When using on my acne I think that this keeps it under control but not completely gone. I have sensitive skin but other than the kinda tight feeling I have had no problems.

By Babushka!,

Prescribed by Dermo
I was prescribed this by my dermatologist every morning to try and clear my mild but very stubborn acne. He suggested using this every morning because I use Tretinoin cream every night and the benzoyl peroxide make the cream less effective when used together. I have seen absolutely no difference in my skin other than the fact that I am as red as a lobster after using this and my skin is extremely dry. I would not suggest

By Babushka!,