Jump to content

• 1,953 Products & Treatments
  • 101,696 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Amazing Results
I started using this regimen out of desperation. About 2 months before I started using this product I had switched from the pill birth control to an IUD. Within a short amount of time the switch had thrown my hormones out of wack. I developed cystic acne and it grew and grew. It got to the point where I would only leave the house to go to classes and that was it. I was incredibly self-conscious of my skin and the acne on it. I was uncomfortable in my own skin and i knew something needed to be done. I started with some topical medicines that didn't work. That is when I started this regimen. And it CHANGED MY LIFE. I have been using it for around 9 months and I can go days with no makeup and feel completely comfortable. I have a combination of dry and oily skin. But, this regimen is a great use for it all. Thank you Acne.org!

By kbam222,

Awesome stuff mixed with moisturizer
Left my skin feeling even more hydrated and super smooth. Bottle top can get messy though. Highly recommend.

By Eric98,

WORKED SO WELL!!
Prior to taking erythromycin i has tried multiple antibiotics as well as creams and gels from my GP. I was prescribed erythromycin as a last resort before hospital referral on a very short course (around 6 weeks). The first week or so i didn’t notice a change, however by two weeks in my skin had changed dramatically. i struggled with clusters of acne however these were all gone by around 8 weeks. Now, 3 months later my skin feels amazing (i only get occasional spots). Erythromycin saved my skin!

By rosepetal7,

Dream come true
After suffering with acne and spending thousands of dollars from different stores not mention the time spent and the esteem lowered I finally got the perfect solution for my skin.I wore makeup every day just to cover my now turned into unpleasant skin,I looked twice older than my age...so unbelievable. Thanks to the scientists that invented this life saving regimen Solution for my skin,I finally feel young and flawless in a beautiful natural me. Black women this is the solution not bleaching cream lol!

By Cherilyfe,