101E Acne Getaway Reviews

Brand: 101E

101E Acne Getaway

Guest Hannah

Great! Combined with Sanleaf Lily Herbal Soap (cream box, green soap) worked brilliantly. Been on antibiotics for many year but this was the cure for me. My skin feels fantastic - don't buy from the herbal shops, eBay it or google it! Much cheaper. 100% recommend. The smell isn't great, and the colour should be a bit of a browny orange colour and comes in a dark red bottle. It's worth it tho for the results :) (and the smell isn't really terriible) Great! would recommend for people who've been given loads of antibiotics and had little or no effect and just want the traditional lotion and soap route rather than tablets. Put on twice a day, and you can feel it tingling and working. My pores felt tighter and my scars were reduced. I had moderately severe acne and even went to the dermatologist (who was no help). Over 2 years later (my skins been great since!) and I'm going to buy some more bottles as I have the occasional breakout. Basically as an emergency spot breakout healer. Like I said, don't buy from a herbalist as they cost loads more - i bought 4 bottles for the price of the herbalist before.

Guest Jonathan
Guest Jonathan

The acne on my face got almost entirely cleered up in a little less than 1 month. Skin of my face is now smooth and no more acne. Acne did come a little back a year later. But I use 101e acne getaway again and mild acne was gone in less than one week. Has smell like soy sauce kind of. Hard to find supplier in US. Great product that worked amazing results for me.

Guest Ade (female)
Guest Ade (female)

Not too expensive however my bottles looked different. They were red plastic bottles and I bought it on ebay in UK If bought from Chinese herbal shops, it can cost up to £30 a bottle. From ebay it costs £8 a bottle but you never know if they really fill it up with the true healing formula I have used it for 3 months and I did not see any improvements at all. I had my hopes high after reading all the positive reviews. It made me think whether the products I am using are the same as these lucky people who had success. I bought my product from [link removed] and it was in red bottle. Same name and description. Unfortunately no results at all. It did not fade away my red marks that were left after acne. It never even helped with the actual fresh acne. I was deeply disappointed.

Comments

cleared up a few spots doesnt get rid of marks or enything tbh its not going well for me it was at the start but now its not working as well as it used to smell is bad and price is a bit expensive keep trying it might work

Guest Hannah

i have been using this product for about a week now i have seen a slight improvement in my acne, but from reading all these positive comments i really hope it works smells awful and a bit over priced its better than some of the othor acne products that cause bad side affects and rashes.

Guest Zara
Guest Zara

Well Ive read a lot of positive comments about this product.... I received it quite quickly...ordered online on sunday and got it on today...how cool is that.... Well it doesnt smell that good...and thats it really well im writing this after my first application of the product....so as soon as i see results I will write again....and share my experience with all....wish me luck.....hope it works

Guest Tabitha
Guest Tabitha

Easy to use. No side effects at all. Can't find any. This product has changed my life and I say that as a normal person not an advertiser who's being paid to smile and praise a product. I have had acne for 30 years and have tried every conventional and alternative treatment including laser treatment but nothing worked. Antibiotics, hormone treatment, all the creams you can mention didn't work. But thankfully that has finally changed. When I first applied E101 my skin had broken out very badly in about a dozen boil type spots under the skin and they were still at that stage where they were coming up not going down. These types of spots usually last months. I applied E101 in the evening and the next morning my skin showed a vast improvement. I have gone from constantly having moderate to severe acne (still at 41) to having mild acne (and I mean very mild) or clear skin. This product has totally changed my day to day life and is that magic product that I've been searching for for years. PLEASE try it.

Guest Eva
Guest Eva

I have been using this product for a year now. Its perfect and really really cheap compared to the other products that i used to use for 15 years to get rid off my ugly acne. It worked miracles for me!!!!!!!Now i cant do without it. None Highly recommended

Popular All-over treatments