Product & Treatment Reviews

102,064
Reviews

Top Reviewers:

Latest Reviews

worked fine at first, then slowly started becoming less effective, so I stopped using it. My skin FREAKED. It was so much worse than it had ever been before, I was so upset, so I went back on it. It took a few months but eventually my skin returned to the kinda-clear state it was in before I stopped using it. After that I felt pretty much addicted to it, because I was terrified of it getting THAT bad again. I used it for about 4 more years after that until this year when I finally said enough is enough. My skin wasn't clear, it just wasn't full blown ACNE, you know? But considering the price and that it basically destroys your skin, it wasn't worth it. It took so long for my skin to recover from Proactiv, I broke out like crazy, again, this time around.. I tried weening myself off but it didn't really help matters. It's taken almost 5 months, and the birth control pill, to really clear it up. ANYWAY, please please please, never use this stuff. Even if it works at first, it won't long term.
After consuming little to no dairy for roughly 5 months (there were a couple of times where I ate it in small amounts accidentally), I will say that it cleared up my back and chest, but not my face. Nice, but not what I really cared about. I do, however, like the way my body feels now. I think by needing to avoid dairy, I've also ended up avoiding a lot of the "bad" foods I used to eat a LOT of before, because dairy is basically in everything in one form or another. And while I'll probably start eating pizza again occasionally, I think I'll continue with this diet because of that, and the fact that it DID improve the skin on some parts of my body at least.
Just finished my third pack, and compared to how my skin was before, it has improved tremendously. I think I have a few more pimples coming in at the moment, one on my cheek, near my lip and on my forehead, but they're pretty small. Also, before starting the pill I was dealing with a lot of those little bumps on my forehead that take foreeevver to go away. They've cleared up A LOT but there is still some there, so I'll update next month on their status. The first month I had occasional mood swings (legit a couple fits of full blown tears for pretty much no reason.) I think my body/emotions just had to get used to the new hormones, because that hasn't happened since. My body, namely my butt and my boobs, have actually filled out quite a lot, so I've probably gained a bit of weight, but I honestly haven't checked because I like the way it looks. My only negative is that my boobs have been kind of sore, but nothing particularly bothersome. All in all I'm pretty happy so far. It definitely takes time. It's only been in the past couple weeks that I've really seen the improvement, but it's been getting better and better quicker and quicker.
Half a year ago I decided to buy it since I've always had a problem with finding a foundation matching my skin color and this one matched me perfectly. I love how it looked on my skin, it's long lasting and my face doesn't get oily so quickly. I've struggled with cystic acne before, but I cured it and my skin was in a good state for most of the time, so when I started using this foundation and some pimples (cystic and normal), it wouldn't bother me that much, I'd always link it with my period, unhealthy eating or just my nature, but lately it's been getting worse and worse. After reading other's reviews on this foundation I'm scared it may be the cause. So decided to stop using it at least for some time to see if my skin will get better. I will update you guys in like 2 weeks or so, but for now I just want to tell you to be careful with it and take under consideration the fact that this foundation may cause cystic acne.