Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Product & Treatment Reviews

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1961 Products & Treatments
  • 101504 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Works very well for me
Tried a 5% benzoyl peroxide spot cream and it works very well for me. But it may cause some irritation. So be careful.

By JChan88,

Love it!!!
i will share my story first: i was on birthcontrol since i was 15. When i got 18 i suddenly developed very bad acne. I did not know where it came from so i decided to quit with birthcontrol. My acne cleared up so fast and i was so happy. I thought that i defeated the acne problem and that i could continue with beautiful skin. Well i was wrong!! 6 months after quitting birthcontrol i got the acne back. And this time it was worse, i was so sad and i tried almost every supplement there was. I knew

By Mariafran10,

Excuse my english, i’m from Europe but i want to share my experience and i want to help other people with acne.    So i will share my story first: i was on birthcontrol since i was 15. When i got 18 i suddenly developed very bad acne. I did not know where it came from so i decided to quit with birthcontrol. My acne cleared up so fast and i was so happy. I thought that i defeated the acne problem and that i could continue with beautiful skin. Well i was wrong!! 6 months after quitting birt

By Mariafran10,

Life changing
I’ve suffered with hormonal acne for over 10 years which has worsened every year, I’m now almost 40 and decided to try this and wow, it has changed my life. The first month is tough but stick with it, it works. If I put anything else on my skin I get terrible breakouts, this is it for me now, would not use any other product. I would love it if you could add SPF to your moisturiser it would help so much with anti- aging.

By lucy_[email protected],