Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Product & Treatment Reviews

Product & Treatment Reviews

• 1961 Products & Treatments
  • 101468 Reviews
Latest Reviews
Great for inflammation
I like how easy this lotion is to glide on my face and like the Licochalcone for inflammation. It has a yellow tint but once it's absorbed my skin isn't tinted. I like it better than cerave because it's easier to apply, not as sticky.

By EmotionalPole,

Best cleanser
I've used cleansers with salisilic acid and that made my skin so sensitive. This is the best cleanser, two years since the first time I used it and I still love it!

By ProminentRoad,

NEW FORMULA CAUSED DERMATITIS
I had been using this moisturizer for two years and had no issues. Since last month I noticed that I started getting eczema around my eyes. Just looked it up and realized other people are having the same issue. Wierd. Stopping use IMMEDIATELY and will never buy again.

By gots2geo,

The only thing that every worked; but it came at a price!
I have always had terrible cystic acne growing up that started when I was around 9-10 years old. Over the years I tried every damn treatment you could think of but nothing would get rid of it, or even get it under control. The products I tried would all just clear it up a little bit, but not enough to really notice much of a difference. I had an extreme morning and evening regimen of vigorously washing my face and putting acne creams on. If I ever once forgot to wash my face or put the creams on

By Kanicmechanic,