x

Renee Rouleau Anti Cyst Treatment reviews

Brand: Renee Rouleau

Renee Rouleau Anti Cyst Treatment

Aethyl Lactate, Lactic Acid (purified), Carboxymethyl Cellulose.

Game-changer
Reviewed on December 28, 2017

I've never written a review for a skin product before, but I'm so totally blown away by Renee Rouleau's anti-cyst treatment that I had to post something. I'm 39, have suffered from cystic, hormonal acne for all of my adult life and have tried everything (prescription and over the counter) except Accutane. It's a constant challenge to be in professional settings with acne, and I have to reapply concealer several times a day at work.

I read reviews of this product online and ordered it with zero hope it would help (and felt a little guilt about spending $50 on a skin product that would almost certainly fail). The total opposite has happened -- this product has dramatically improved my skin and boosted my confidence. This might sound like an infomercial but I'm actually that pumped about it. Each time I've felt a new cystic spot start I've immediately applied it, and within a day it is the size of a dot. My only fear is that they'll stop making it.

signed up to review this product
Reviewed on October 8, 2017

This works. I am 37. I battled acne my whole life. After years of wasting my money on derms and their products (including Accutane in my late teens and early 20's) I discovered a regimen that worked for me. For me, less was more. It's finally under control, but I still have hormonal and stress related cyst breakouts on my chin. They are not terrible, but they are certainly not pleasant at my age in my profession. They like to hang around. Well, nothing ever worked on a cyst to my knowledge except cortisone injections. I read the reviews on this product and I decided it sounded like it was worth a shot on my "type" of acne based on what the other similar reviewers posted.

I am lucky because I live in Dallas and was able to drive to Renee's salon. I had one BIG one hanging out on my chin yesterday and probably 4 to 5 smaller ones hanging out. I bought this yesterday, have applied it four times in what has been a 24 hour period. The small ones are almost gone, noticeably smaller. In make up, nothing would show. The large one intensified yesterday and this morning about the same larger size, but I can tell it's drying out. Anyway - I read people talking about reactions where it gets larger so I was nervous. My take- it's drawing it out faster. So I'll bet if you catch it late that might be the reaction but it will reduce faster. 5 stars. Nothing is perfect in acne. It's all manageable process, but for me this is a 5 star product as it's the first defense that works against CYSTS that I found.

It actually works!
Reviewed on May 9, 2017

My 17 year old daughter has had terrible cystic acne on her cheeks for about 2 years now. We have literally tried EVERYTHING On the market. We tried eliminating dairy and sugar, She has been on every topical acne prescription medication and antibiotics know to cure it except accutain. As a last desperate measure before she tried accutain we tried Renee Rouleau. It's been about two months and the results are astonishing. I'd say 95% of the cysts are gone with no new breakouts. All that is lesft is redness and some scarring. She uses the anticyst treatment, the daytime blemish gel, and the nighttime spot lotion. We are slowly starting to introduce the AHA lotion for the scarring. I would recommend trying Renee Rouleau!

actually helps
Reviewed on July 12, 2016

I've never gotten cysts before, but when I did start getting them they hurt so bad... I didn't know what to do to help. I came across this and my boyfriend willingly bought it for me and I have to say I've seen a bit of improvement so far. Im not saying it cleared my acne, but my painful, burning, itchy skin has slowly been getting better since Ive been using this! 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on November 29, 2015

This is rather pricey for such a small bottle, but it will last a long time. I bought this out of desperation for anything to calm my cysts down while I am waiting for a derm appoitment for a cortisone injection. I wouldn't say it is a miracle cure like the injection, but it does really help. If used at the very first sign of a cyst you stand a fighting chance. I think that I've stopped a few cysts in their tracks by using this at the first sign. Not a miracle for already developed cysts but good at stopping them from getting huge. I'd buy again.

Anonymous, Portland, OR
Reviewed on January 27, 2013

Renee Rouleau products are so over priced and I wouldn't complain about it if they actually gave you your moneys worth. I've been using the cyst treatment for about a year now and don't see any significant results. And doesn't seem to work as a preventative treatment if used daily as they advise.

A step in the right direction
Reviewed on December 28, 2012

I would recommend this to anyone suffering from cystic acne. If used 3-4 times per day, you can stop a cyst in it's tracks, but I still find that a cortisone injection works wonders. This is your second best option, followed by a blue clay mask.

Tony, San Rafael,CA
Reviewed on November 23, 2011

I have suffered from cystic acne for years and decided to give this a try when I started to develop a cyst. I have been getting cortisone shots by my derm for years but they can be expensive and a hassle to get into my derm to get them. I started to get a small cyst on Friday and used this all weekend long twice a day as directed. It didnt do anything for the first day but by second day the hard cyst was more spongy and it never developed like my typical cysts do. By the end of 5 days it was gone. I can still feel a little bump under the skin but it never developed. I am curious to see if it will work on my monster size cysts I sometimes get. Will post a follow up when that occurs.I think the key was using this as soon as you start to feel/see a cyst coming in.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org