Reclipsen Oral Contraceptive Reviews

Brand: Reclipsen

Reclipsen Oral Contraceptive
4.01 review

AMAZING BIRTH CONTROL FOR ACNE

background: i have cystic acne on my chin that appears like clockwork a week before my period every month. it used to take the whole month to get rid of the inflammation and i would still be left with the scar, and then i would get another spot right after i got rid of the first. i took reclipsen for 6 months and i still got one cystic spot once a month, but they went away much faster than they used to. since i was unhappy with still getting one spot a month, my dermatologist switched me to a generic of yaz, called nikki. now i have been on nikki for 6 months and it is the worst thing i have done to myself. before i realized that nikki was causing my mood swings and headaches, i could not go 3 days without bawling my eyes out. it was awful, and i was still getting that one cystic spot a month. FINALLY i found out what was causing my cystic breakouts : dairy consumption. i cut out dairy for two weeks before my period and i didn't get any more cystic acne spots! reclipsen did not give me mood swings, no headaches, and it got rid of some cystic acne and the stress along with dealing with my cystic acne.

Comments