Page 3 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 481 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

LOVE THIS MASQUE
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

Love this product! It's refreshing, great price and it smells great! I have combination/oily skin and this really does help reduce oil, but does not dry my skin out at all.

love this masque
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

I love the way it feels after putting it on, I can feel it tightening my skin as it dries. It washes off my face easily. And I like the mint smell.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

One of the products that caused my breakouts was this masque. Before using this masque i had some tiny bumps before but nothing too serious, i went to walmart thinking this would help. Little did i know a few days later after i used this product i started breaking out. My bumps got red and worser i even started getting bumps on my jawline and forehead which i hardly ever got some. I already knew my skin was going to react horribly to it but i wanted to give it so many chances even though i hated the itchy and stinging feeling i would get everytime. I thought i would get over it till my skin couldnt handle it anymore.

amazing masque
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

love love this stuff! it works great for breakout. I had a horrible breakout on my face and used this. the next day and the pimples were totally gone.

by blakevan on 05/09/2016 09:12
where did you but this stuff?
by gift.uraiwan on 05/11/2016 06:00
ebay
by ThankfulCork on 10/27/2016 04:49
Did you use this while you were using the treatment?
like it
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

I like this product and dont have any experienced a burning sensation when it's applied. its easy for removing it. i feels great after using this mask it feel refreshed and clean and help to cleared up my pimples!

Not for me
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

Made my skin even oilier? And I noticed more pimples popping up after 2 times of using it. Also it STUNG when I first put it on. I wanted to like it because I liked the way my skin looked and felt afterwards, but it didn't last. But at least I finally know it's not for me bc I've been eyeing this mask at Walmart for months contemplating on buying it. I would recommend at least trying it out, it might work for you.

by jspencer on 02/04/2016 15:14
That's what a mask does is pull stuff to the surface
Excellent face masque
Reviewed on December 28, 2015

I've been use this masque for years along with the scrub. It does wonders. After using it my skin feels refreshed and as soft as ever. I would recommend using it once or twice a week, not everyday. It does dry out any pimples you have which is a plus, but does not remove it completely. I would recommend using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub before applying the Masque.

Best masque you can get for only a few bucks
Reviewed on October 9, 2015

For a while i was disappointed couldn't find this in drug stores, but was happy to see they still sell it at Sally Beauty Supply. I can't say this helps my acne tooo much, though i have seen some cysts minimize a bit after using it. It definitely pulls oil, is very calming and helps with redness.

Really do recommend this (:
Reviewed on September 20, 2015

I've used this for a couple of years now and love it. It pulls out impurities and oil and you can actually see where impurities are pulled from your skin once it's dry. my skin is always smooth and redness reduced, if i ever have random flare ups i use tgis as a spot treatment to dry it out usual ill spot treat twice a day in those cases. After many others experience and my own I've determined that some acne face washes with salicylic acid and the like could cause this mask to burn slightly when applied after. Personally I use clean and clear daily pore cleanser which doesnt have that but over time there is a HUGE improvement in the long term clearness of my skin. For those who've tried it and broken out there's a chance that you're not rinsing your face well enough after using the mask. It pulls out impurities and if you don't rinse everything off thoroughly you're most likely leaving those impurities on the surface of your skin causeing the sudden breakouts. It's just a thought, it could hust might be that this WONT work for you too.

Awesome
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

I starting using this mask because it was on sale for about $2 at walgreens. When you put it on it smells like spearmint gum. At first the mask burns/tingles and you want to take it off but after about a minute the mask tingle starts to feel amazing. I don't really have much acne, but I have very oily skin and this helps so much. I would not recommend this to someone who has normal to dry skin just because it pulls out all oils. I personally love this after a nice face wash.

by Heather L on 10/19/2016 16:55
If it's drying out your skin to much, don't let it dry completely before rinsing it off. If you let it dry completely, it pulls to much moisture from the skin..