Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 481 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

Best ever
Reviewed on August 22, 2017

I loveeeeeeee this mask. I have been using it for years and trust me. Its effective.and guess what its sooooo affordable.

bang for your buck!
Reviewed on July 22, 2017

love this mask and is just as good and if not better than the higher end masks i've tried (glam glow supermud, glam glow youthmud). my sister recommended this mask and it is amazing at pulling out impurities and giving your skin a pick me up! I would've given it 5 stars if only it didnt make my skin red for hours after using it.

Feels like a new face
Reviewed on May 3, 2017

My face feels new after using this. I do it once a week every Sunday night but I think you could use more often you wanted to.

Love this mask.
Reviewed on March 1, 2017

I really like this mask! It's just for maintenance and I don't really see it doing anything for acne per se. I use it once-twice a week. I just love the feel.

by Indianwithacne on 05/21/2017 07:51
You can use it as an acne spot treatment and leave it on overnight to see visible pimple shrinkage in the morning
Use 3-4 times a week
Reviewed on February 27, 2017

Reduced inflammation and redness

After using I make a moisture mask of plain Greek yogurt honey and tumeric to restore good oil

It works pretty well
Reviewed on February 26, 2017

This mask has very little benefits. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed from the mint and it tends to suck up excess oil from your skin. The bad thing about it is that if you overuse the product, you'll probably end up drying out your skin and your skin might in turn produce more oil. It's good if you use the mask in moderation!

Over hyped
Reviewed on January 4, 2017

Used religiously and resulted in a temporary reduction of oil, but no benefits other than that. No doubt that this product has worked for others, but if you have acne that's worse than mild, I'd wager this probably won't do the job. I'd recommend the Ancient Aztec Clay, which is only a few bucks more expensive.

VERY GOOD
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

this is my weekly mask ! sucks up oil and all imputies on the first application. the only reason i give this product4 stars is because it is extremly minty and when applied it stings my face so bad to the point tears run down... after a couple seconds it feels very good and all pain goes away ! dont let this scare you i love it and would recommend it to anybody who wants a good working clay mask!

My favorite mask
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I love this mask!! It really purifies your skin and leaves it looking brighter. I've been using this product for at least 10 years. I would recommend this mask to anyone with problem skin. The price is an added bonus.

Reviewed on October 19, 2016

I've been using this since I was a kid (probably before I actually needed it). I perspire a lot on my forehead and my nose and as a result my skin gets very oily in the T area of my face. I have horrible blackheads on my nose . I wouldn't say I have acne but sometimes I get some big angry pimples in these areas . In my cheek area however is very dry and I never get pimples at all. In the winter time this part of my face gets dry to the point of being flaky . This mint julep mask has the ability to remove the blackheads and the excess oil from my face without over drying the cheek areas. What's even better is that this mask is very affordable and you can find it practically anywhere. Any Wal-Mart, pharmacy, or dollar store carries it for just a few bucks. It's worth every penny