Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Garnier Pure Active Intense Charcoal Scrub - Reviews

Garnier Pure Active Intense Charcoal Scrub
Brand: Garnier

View Ingredients
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Salicylic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Charcoal Powder, CI 77499/ Iron Oxides, Citric Acid, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG - 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglycerin - 10, Polyglyceryl - 10, Polyglyceryl -10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Parfum/ Fragrance.
Chelsea2310

danielskincare
Hi, I have found that this product worked for me when I had oily and non sensitive skin but now my skin has changed over the years and I have found that I have dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin. This product no longer works for me but I have found that the star ingredient (salicylic acid also known as BHA) is what has helped my skin the most. Also this product does have a lot of irritating ingredients which probably worsens skin condition. So I would recommend for you to buy a BHA 2% exfoliant like SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LOTION EXFOLIANT by Paula's Choice. This has worked for me.

Link to comment
Sophiep
BerlinCalling
BlueMoon3

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes