Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,973 profile views
Ehh
I don't think this does much for my huge zits:/ It might just make them itchy.

Good for DIY
Works great on DIY products for cleaning supplies and for body washes. It however I don't think it works good on my face.

Moisturized a little
Works good as a moisturizing serum but my skin normally needs more moisture added then this offers. After I wash my face I use aloe Vera then a light moisturizer on top like derma e purifying moisturizer.

Broke me out
This unfortunately clogged my pores and broke me out. It has bad ingredients in it like alcohol and fragrance.

Nope!
This moisturizer moisturized my skin really well but it broke me out...:(

Changed the ingredients
They changed the ingredients! It now has ingredients that might clog your pores!

I used to like this...
I used to like this cleanser, but they changed the ingredients. It now has ingredients that clog my pores like laureth-4. Why do they have to change what ain't broken!?

Great!
Great for using on the go to get rid of that oily pore clogging shine! My skin is Very very oily and I can't wash it 7x a day so these work great to get rid of the oil!

Clogs pores
Sadly...this did not work, it made my skin worse. It has bad ingredients that clog my pores like laureth-4!

Itritating
This scrub has irritating beads in it and it drys out my skin with the clay.

Drying
The ingredients all looked great on CosDNA, but it's too drying for my sensitive skin. The fragrance and Acid may have irritated my skin.

Didn't work
Didn't work for me:/ The ingredients looked good but it didn't clear me up and I think it's a bit irritating.

×