Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robswife2

• Content Count

• Days Won

Robswife2 last won the day on February 11 2016

Robswife2 had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Golf, hiking, biking, reading

Recent Profile Visitors

2293 profile views
Great product!!
I didn't try these stridex salicylic acid pads for years because I thought they were drugstore crap. But, boy was I wrong! Don't be fooled because they are cheap. They have 2% salicylic acid at the right ph for maximum exfoliation & the perfect amount of oil control, without drying out your skin, as they are alcohol free. So glad I found them, and you should try them too! You will not be dissappointed.

By Robswife2,

Best Mineral Powder Makeup ever!
I have tried so many mineral powders - Pur minerals, Bare Essentials (Bare Minerals) - broke me out like CRAZY, Bobbi Brown, and Jane Iredale. Everyday Minerals is by far the best! I use the Matte formula. It offers medium coverage, a natural looking matte finish, but not a flat unnatural finish. Has pretty good staying power...better with a primer. Only has a few ingredients, so never breaks me out or clogs my pores. I have been using this foundation for years and will continue to use it for

Love this foundation
This is the lightest foundation I have ever used. It has a thin liquid texture, but has good pigment. Coverage is sheer to medium, depending on application. It is buildable. I have an oily T-zone and normal cheeks. This has never broken me out. I will continue using this as long as Shiseido makes it :)

Works!
This is a review of the acne.org regimen INCLUDING the AHA moisturizer. I am 44 yrs old. I have struggled with non-inflammatory acne (blackheads & whiteheads) since I was 16. I also have anti aging concerns as well - i.e. fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture. I was exhausted trying to combat BOTH of my skincare issues effectively! Enter acne.org. I had serious reservations using BPO on my 44 yr old skin as I "heard" it would kill healthy skin cells along with acne causing b

Definitely works!
Burns like a mother, but works like a CHARM! Would have given it 5 stars if it didn't burn so badly!! Edit on 3/19/16: This does not burn my skin AT ALL anymore. When I first started using this I did not wait the full month, like Dan recommends. I now have been using the regimen for 4 months and I use the AHA moisturizer every other night and it doesn't burn at all. Just a very mild tingle. Still highly recommend this!! The longer I use it the better my skin looks :)

Works like a dream
I mix 1/2 and 1/2 Braggs ACV and witch hazel and use morning and night after cleansing. It has decreased inflammation and controls my oily T-zone without over-drying. Love it :)

Nice, natural looking foundation
I like this foundation so much better than the Original formula! Does not have the "sheen" that the original has. Light to medium coverage. Stays put about 8 hours before it starts to wear off and need a touch up. Does not break me out. Best for oily skin.

Good soap, but not GREAT
Well, I used this soap for MANY, MANY years in my twenties. I really loved it back then. Help with my super oily T-zone! In hindsight, I think it was all the splashing with the hot "treatment" water filled with this soap that really did it, rather than the soap itself. Really the only ingredient in this soap that would help control oil is the charcoal. Sea Mud, or "silt" as listed in this soap is just dirt. Ewww. Also, following washing with this soap, using the light controlling lotion is a

LOVE this mask!!!
This mask is unbelievable. It has 6% sulur AND kaolin clay! O M G. The HG for getting rid of oiliness and pimples. Great to sleep in. Proactiv, PLEASE don't say it's discontinued!

Ok Toner if your oily
This toner is full of fragrance :( I have an oily T-zone and normal cheeks. I use it all over my face with no problem. I just follow it with some moisturizer on my cheeks and they are not dry at all. Update: Had to stop using this toner after about 3 weeks, as it really started irritating and burning my skin. Too much alcohol, I think :(

Beautiful medium coverage foundation
This foundation gives me a really nice, mat finish. Almost powder-like. In fact, I don't even need powder on top. It is a medium to full coverage but does not feel heavy. A little goes a long way, which is great 'cuz boy is it expensive! Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it will cling to any dry patches or flakiness and make them more noticeable. Exfoliate well before you apply and you should be fine.

Fast, easy and flawless
I have been using this foundation for about 5 years now, and it's one of the very few that does not break me out. My skin seems to do best with powder foundations, as the liquids always seep into my pores and break me out. This foundation looks beautiful on my skin, and the ONLY reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not control my oil at all, and if you have any flakiness, it will accentuate it so exfoliate well in the am :)

×