Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aliceofwonderland

• Total Reviews

• Content Count

5 Followers

About aliceofwonderland

• Rank
    Mothra Versus The world... Let's Play!
  • Birthday 06/04/2000

• Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Middle East
  • Interests
    Art, Music, Fashion, Europian Literature, World History, Asian Culture And Folklore, Horror, Video Games, Astronomy, Acne and it's solutions (Duh).
Fingers Crossed... 2 Weeks
Clears Up Stops Acne promotion doesn't bleach clothing ( I'm looking at you B.P.) Pricey Sting on the face + when using the first time This thing is so good !! Cleared up my back and the acne kind of stopped! I can sleep on my back now Yay!! The only thing I don't like is I can't stand to put this on my face, it stings Alooot!! Will update!

Surprising for a Water!
Soothing Moisturizing full of minerals So I got a couple of small cans that my mom got as a free sample, and it's simply amaxing good to comeback after a long day under the arabic sun and just spritz a little, it soothes the burns and has an effect that smoothes out skin (I guess chlorinated water is the reason you feel the difference) I even use it after shaving so it removes the redness.

My Perfect Wash!!
smells Good Not too harsh but works Soothing 'n' cooling A tiny bit expensive This is so my favorite wash!! I love how it SLS free, it also cleans without over drying (thanks to avene thermal water) also doesn't break me out.

×