Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

J_O_Z_E_F_F

Member
  • Total Reviews

    0
  • Content Count

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

4 Followers

About J_O_Z_E_F_F

  • Rank
    ACNE - LOVE
  • Birthday 07/20/1985

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    WORLD WIDE - LONDON
  1. hey man!

    how are ya? hows skin nowadays?

    update us please!

    1. IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE A VIDEO INSTEAD???????[/b]
    2. HEY EVERY ONE I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT AND JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYSA QUICK UPDATE,,,SO FAR SINCE I FIRST MADE THIS POST UP UNTILL NOW I HAVE STUCK WITH MY HEALTHY REGIME AND THE RUSULTS ARE AMAZING,,,I JUST CANT STOP ,,AND THE FUNNY THING IS I HAVENT BROKEN OUT NOT EVEN ONCE WHICH I STILL FIND HARD TO BELIVE..... ANWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED THEWAY YOU GO ABOUT THINGS AND RELIZED THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BEAUTIFUL SKIN,,,, HERE ARE SOME RECENT PICS OF M
    3. yeah your welcome,,if thats working for you then u keep doing that to your face,,,laters
    4. thanks for the compliment but like i always said befor you can have it to if you really want it ( clear skin) as for nationality im Moroccan i agree with your on that especially being a student we dont get time to sit there and take time with food but all you need to do is take one thing at a time and always try to make the right choices,,,you can be get to be bad somtimes but dont make it a habbit i still eat chocolate i never ever deprive myslef...i just treat myself when i deserve
    5. THATS A GOOD OUTLOOK BUT DUDE U NEED FAR MORE THEN THAT ,,GOOD HEALTHY DIET COMES FIRST
    6. Hey wuts up david,,,just wanted to take the time to thank you for your great post,,,you might be my long lost twin lol,,,,man i wish everyone thought the same as you and would stop relying on mirical creams and posions,,,,,like iv always said it all about balancing your energy ,,you have to treat your body like a tempel,,,meaning dont overload your body with toxins and junk,,,,,, you know somthing that i always found intriging is that our bodys are constently trying to get its self back to its
    7. no strongly disagree,,,there is no way u can say that what u put into your body doesnt affect you,,,and dude im not here to cure everyone or to solve ppl problems im purly here 2 pass on advice to people that want to stay healthy and acne free,,,,look at what u wrote,,sounds to me like your eating somthing that your bodys reacting to,, all i can say 2 you is take a good look at what foods u think might be breaking u out i stopped eating bread and milk,,,and everytime i eat them i break out,,
    8. so i think it looks obviouse ,,,just stop the meat then if u break out,,,
    9. THANKS YOU ,,BUT HEY LIKE I SAID U CAN HAVE THE SAME,,,,U DONT NEED 2 EAT FRUIT EVERY HOUR IF U DONT WANT TO,,BUT U STILL NEED 2 EAT IT REGARDLESS,,,,,,,AND I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE 2 REMEMBER THAT WHATEVER U EAT WILL SHOW ON YOUR FACE,,SO MAKE SURE U PICK GOOD CHOICES,, IF U FEEL U MUST MOISTURIZE THEN DO WHAT I DO GET SOME EVENING PRIMROSE OIL AND MASSAGE YOUR FACE WITH IT,,DONT USE ALOT
    10. dude this is not a diet,,its just food u should be eating more of,,, u can eat anything u want as long as its natural,,meat chicken friut veg ect dont restrict your self just think about everything that goes into u,,,,read labels and check for unessaery ingrediants,,, i still treat myself to chocolate and ice cream,,,but only from time to time and in small amounts as long as you EAT 80% GOOD FOOD,,,YOU CAN HAVE THE OTHER 20% 2YOURSLEF I don't know about that. If I eat raisins, boo
    11. I THINK U NEED 2 GET SOMTHING CALLED A L-I-F-E....BEFOR U CURE UR ACNE AINT GOT TIME FOR HATERZ :cool:
    12. dude this is not a diet,,its just food u should be eating more of,,, u can eat anything u want as long as its natural,,meat chicken friut veg ect dont restrict your self just think about everything that goes into u,,,,read labels and check for unessaery ingrediants,,, i still treat myself to chocolate and ice cream,,,but only from time to time and in small amounts as long as you EAT 80% GOOD FOOD,,,YOU CAN HAVE THE OTHER 20% 2YOURSLEF
    13. GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT BEFOR I THINK ABOUT REPLYING ...IM TAKING A COURSE IN NUTRISON SO I HAVE MORE EXPIRIENCE ,,, ** U DONT NEED CREAMS ,,WHY?,,,BECAUSE THEY ONLY WORK ON THE SURFACE ,,,U NEED 2 CLEAR ACNE FROM THE INSIDE ,,,ALL DIESISES START FROM THE INSIDE,,, **SECOND OF ALL U KEEP USING THEM CREAMS AND THEN LOOK AT YOUR FACE WHEN YOUR 26...WITH ALL THAT CHEMICALS ON YOUR FACE YOULL BE EVEN MORE PRONE 2 WRINKELS AND HAVE DRY SKIN,,,I REALY COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT SOME OF U NEGATIV
    ×