Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

acnescarsucks

Member
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About acnescarsucks

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Try neosporin, that will help for brown skin
  2. Glycolic acid 40% is the best solution for your scars. Also followed by neosporin. You look like Asian Indian , do not leave the acid for longer than 15 minutes any time as this will burn the face(like fire burns) resulting in permanent scars.
  3. Keep your face cool with cotton dipped in ice water all the day, if your face is oily. I hope that would be helpful.
  4. I think that glycolic peels are helpful for iceprick scars,shallow scars around(10%) . scars without indents 40% skin thinning 40% , overall improvement 20%. I am talking about 60% glycolic.
  5. my opinion is not to use lemon directly on scars, I have seen scars getting worse even resulting in new scars. In fact, it is time and patience which heals scars.
  6. Proof that drscar is a SCAM 1) Lots of spelling mistakes hihihi =P~ 2) Visit demodexsolutions.com and you wil find a cut copy paste+ funny modifications of FAQ to his webpage
  7. 1) Lots of spelling mistakes hihihi =P~ 2) Visit demodexsolutions.com and you wil find a cut copy paste+ funny modifications of FAQ to his webpage
×