Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

7,097 profile views

-good for your heart. -great supplement for a good ,balanced diet. -did nothing for my skin. Everyone knows fish oil is a healthy supplement to take but I think it's overrated if someone says it can help acne,or mabye it does help other's skin , not mine.

By andrewbleah,

-it does a great job as an night moisturzing cream. -in the morring the skin is well moisturized. -a lot of product -it can intterect with make up. This is a great products for people who are looking into a heavy , night moisturizer. As for a day moisturizer I would not reccomend this is your using make up in the morning ,if your not ,then it's just fine.

By andrewbleah,

-moistruzing -it makes my skin red -it does not absorb quickly -it can be irritating -feels greasy I do like the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleaser ,however the lotion is a mess in my opinion.

By andrewbleah,

-very gentle -non-drying cleanser. -skin feels nice after use. -when you rub your hands together it does not creat the "foam" that you should expect at a cleanser. Although I do have a small cons as I listed it's not a reason not to give this product 5 star because it deserves.

By andrewbleah,

-clear up severe cystic acne -make ur skin smoother -works by stoping the oil production. -oil-free face -non expensive if you have a good insurance -red marks from the inital breakout I started using accutane (30 mg/day at first) on 22 June , after 18 days my face exploded into cystic acne, I had to stop and go on antibiotics and prednisone,after about 2-3 weeks of this , I re-take accutane on a 20 mg/day dose , after 1 week I took 40mg daily. Now my face is 95% zit-free witch is super nice , but altough my face feels smooth when I look in the mirror I see only red marks. My advice is , if you you want to take accutane prepare yourself for worse that begin hide in home for 2-3 mouths. I rated 4/5 only because of the inital brakeout. I'll update in a few mouths.

×