Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ryouhora

Member
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

  1. Dude what are you doing?! Ditch this girl!! Or look out for her, as an elder brother or a good friend. She's only 18 after all. Young, reckless... she probably isn't ready to be in a relationship yet. I'm sure you deserves better. The right one might be just around the corner! and I don't think it's about your acne scars. GOOD, loyal and faithful Girls don't really care about looks anyway... I mean... c'mon, think life long commitment, everyone loses their looks in old age. We are more attrac
  2. a boy who courted me for a year by bringing me lunch to school and did all sorts of romantic stuff to impressed me, suddenly avoided and eventually dumped me when my face suddenly erupted with acne... it was a very sad experience. You are very lucky to have someone who accepts you (and your acne) for the simplicity of just who you are! I too, get emotional whenever close friends or family members bring up about my acne/blemishes/scars and complexion. I guess it's normal to feel that way. Your b
  3. hi spells! I think my skin condition is similar to yours. Very oily, nose area clear, acne limited to cheeks and forehead. I've very fair skin too. (lol I think it's an Asian thing) Have been on accutane for 3 weeks. Do you use sun screen when you go out? They prevent pigmentation. As for me, I'm using lemon juice and aloe vera to sooth my skin and heal my scars. The healing process is there, but slow. Aloe vera also helps my dry, cracking skin. I'm afraid I don't know about the laws in UK...
  4. hi everyone! I found this site just recently. I'm 20, chinese (lol, no i don't speak ching chong chiang) from Malaysia. I've had acne since I was 11-12, which had gotten worst lately. I'm currently in medical school (dental surgery division) where 90% of my time is spent studying like a typical nerd (the remaining 10% is spent googling for acne regimes)... I started Accutane and anti-biotics 2 weeks ago. Acne has effected me to the point where I stopped going to shopping malls or hanging out
×