Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bcbcbc

• Content Count

About bcbcbc

• Rank
    Junior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

3202 profile views

Best cleanser for dry and flaky skin Minimal ingredients None I have tried countless cleansers for dry skin including cetaphil, spectro jel, neutrogena, acne.org cleanser and etc. Aquanil is the most gentle cleanser out of all of them. I have SEVERE dry skin that suffers from eczema year round. Then, I was recommended the Aquanil and tried it. This is the BEST cleanser so far for dry skin. Give it a try

By bcbcbc,

Gets rid of flakes Prevent acne Smooth skin Cheap Can sting a bit at initial use I have tried different scrubs, clothes and beads but sea salt beats them all hands down. Make sure you buy FINE sea salt.

By bcbcbc,

Very smooth Does not cause acne Moisturizing None Easily one of the best moisturizers I have tried so far. I recommend it.

By bcbcbc,

None Made my face red Dried out my skin There are better alternatives out there for pure zinc oxide products. Look up devita or solar rx.

By bcbcbc,

The best thing for dry skin Stings If you have dry skin, apply AmLactin at bedtime and use sunscreen during the day. Exfoliate gently 2-3 times a week. Watch your skin become smooth!

By bcbcbc,

Fixes dry skin Mini facial peel Eliminates flakes Stings but no pain no gain in this case! The brand I used is AmLactin which you can get at Walgreens. I have severe dry skin with some eczema but AmLactin cured it well! Expect your skin to sting and peel in the beginning. After a bit, your new skin will merge without the dryness and flakes!

×