Probiotic Action Probiotics For Acne Reviews

Probiotic Action Probiotics For Acne

Calms my Skin, Reduces Pimples

I love this stuff! The price is great, easy to use. When i use it regularly it definitely minimizes the amount of acne i have. I especially love to use it when my face is newly inflamed/red/hot (my face usually does this when it's having a break out-it's never JUST pimples, always redness/inflammation with the pimples) because it it SO GOOD at reducing redness and just CALMING my irritated skin. I am almost done my first bottle and i will probably keep repurchasing this for a long time. I use it on my face and my body acne as well.

Comments

Guest a.web
Guest a.web

My skin was getting really bad these last few months from using BP until I started using this product and my skin hasn't looked this good since before I had my kids. The itching and burning on my jaw line is finally gone and the blemishes are fading fast! Glad to see acne.org finally added it to the reviews! Great product - HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Cannot use with other products. I use cetaphil as a moisturizer, but very light application. It works. Simple as that. Easy to use, effective and very reasonably priced.

Popular Nutrition/Holistic