Proactiv Solution X Out Reviews

Proactiv Solution X Out

Wish I had read reviews before I bought

Seriously. WTF? How is this damn company still in business? It is just out to suck your money up by some crazy rebelling scheme for lame products that not only don't work but make your skin worse. So who the hell would buy it? Well me, I guess but I was just caught up in how awful my skin was and was desperate, didn't read the fine print when I bought it and dumbly just did what it said for months, kept getting more and more product and would forget to call and cancel. By the time I did call, had to wait on the call for like 30 mins, then they tried to avoid me cancelling. It was messed up. I try to be nice to customer service people '˜coz I've been there but this was like company policy not to allow people to cancel. Work customer service Ive ever experienced. then I had all this crap from months of receiving it, stained all my bedding, The only good thing I can say is that some of the sun marks I had on my face are gone but completely unintentionally - like people said below this sh*t bleaches everything it touches, including your skin. Don't do it people. Find something else. There is one out there I am using now that I am kinda in love with, Ninja. Compared to this damn company, its customer service is like unreal. Instant call backs, emails, real people who know their sh*t talking to you about your issues, figuring out exactly which combo of products you should use. For reals. These big ole companies using celebrities are just not to be trusted'. clearly they are earning too much money if they can afford these people right? And I know how - just keep pulling money from people's credit cards without them even knowing. A big ole sham if you ask me.

DO NOT USE AS OVERNIGHT SPOT TREATMENT

It burned my skin so bad that I'm still scabbing. Even as a quick face wash, that "icy slap" feels more like burn that leaves your skin extra dry. There's nothing in it that helps hydrate your skin. Please don't waste your money.

Crooks

Worst ever. You keep charging me when I cancelled in March. I have phone records to prove this. I have called three times and told this would be handled and it is not. I have not received the said product I was told I would need to send back first to get a refund. Rather than give my refund you charged me 4 more times and refuse to give me my money back. I'm in the process of disputing the charges and have had to cancel my credit card. You guys are as crooked as they come and I will tell everyone online and people I know. I should get every one of these complaints together and contact a lawyer for a class action suit since there are so many of the same complaints of your company screwing people.

Comments

Beware of hypo pigmentation in darker skin

Worst product ever. Was never told it would cause big white blotches on my olive skin after a few weeks of use. Sure it cleared my acne but my face now looks worse. Warns it may bleach fabric but never said skin. Hope it is temporary.

Happened to me too, been using for basically a month and just noticed last week. Has it gotten any better ?

WHAT HAPPENED PROACTIVE-

I ordered this sh*t 11 months ago and next month will make it a WHOLE DAMN YEAR! I still havent received any Xout. All payments went through so Im patiently waiting guys.... thats theft. Oh and peeps be very careful and make sure you cancel the "generous orders" they do on your behalf. You will be buying sh*t for months without your knowledge. So yeah! Xout-get out. PS- I gave 1 star because it was mandatory to select a rating.

Horrible product

This product really did not work for me, unfortunately. When you first use it, it feels tingly which makes you think its working, however, it did not for me. Also this product turned bleached all my towels white and some got on my tshirt once and it also bleached that. It kind of scared me knowing that thats the product I was using on my FACE. This product really dried out my skin, and I couldn't use any moisturizer because the mixture of the products irritated my skin. Overall, horrible product. I have heard nothing but horrible reviews about X out.

BUYER BEWARE!

BE VERY CAUTIOUS WITH THIS COMPANY! They charge you card WITHOUT your permission. INFACT i had called them and told then NOT to auto ship ANY product and they charged my card anyway!!!!!! shady business practices! product is NOT worth all the hype!

It did say in fine print that they will charge you per installment, so you gotta read fine print before you buy stuff.

Ugh

I was hopeful for this product but I think I had too high of hopes. I bought this product on a Monday night and started using it that night. My skin was really good at that time with only a couple pimples here & there. I liked the "icy slap" which made it feel like it was working. The following days my acne didn't seem to get better or worse, however I decided to try out the spot-treatment method of the Wash-In. Big mistake, HUGE. I had read everything on the packaging and knew that the product could make skin itchy and red IF I was using other acne products (which I wasn't). I dabbed a little bit of the medication onto the handful of pimples I had and let it dry as much as it could and went to bed. I woke up the next morning (Thursday at this point) and washed off the gunk. I looked up into the mirror and had very very noticeable red splotches where the medication had been. My mom looked at me and was completely sprech less. I usually try not to wear a lot of makeup because I don't like how it feels and it probably makes acne worse so i only use dabs of coverup and that's it. But with this intense redness I used probably 4 different products and nothing seemed to cover it up. At this point I started to tear up because I feel like I ruined my skin. I had to stay home from school because I'm so utterly embarrassed and irritated (physically and emotionally). I don't know what to do with this. I know there is the "get worse before it gets better thing" but that might just be an old wives tale. I might keep using it as only the face wash (not the spot treatment or mask) because I'm not sure if that works or not. In regards to the body wash bar, I haven't noticed a change. My back and chest acne has been awful lately and it hasn't gotten better, maybe even worse since using this product. Don't know what to do. So disappointed.

Ignore what she says the bottle of xout says to leave it on FOR TEN MINS if using it as spot treatment not overnight so its your fault that happened Directions exist for a reason
Actually, on the bottle it says leave it for 10 minutes if using as a mask. For spot treatment, it says a MINIMUM of 10 minutes, so it's not your fault. They should have put a max amount.

Contains Bleach!!!

On the bottle it says it may bleach died stuff. but actually it MOST CERTAINLY will bleach everything it touches. I got the smallest little dot of this stuff on my towel when i was drying my hands and EVERY single one of my towels came out of the wash lookin like acid wash jeans. You have to wash it all off in the sink when you use it, and if you don't, use a paper towel and throw it away immediately afterwards. One time i set the paper towel down on a pink piece of paper and within 10 minutes, there was a white dot in the center of the piece of paper because the x out sucked all the pink pigment out. If you want to do this to your skin, so be it... but im not gonna use this product again.

Comments

"It Works Better Than Proactive'

I had used proactive for 3 weeks but then i decided it was to much to put on. So my dad go me X out one step and it works way better. I've been using X out for a month now and i've gotten better results. It's easier to use and you will see better results faster!

Yet to come!

OK, My parents and I are pretty mad. I ordered this on December 16 of 2015! And It's January 10th and I still have yet to get it! I really hope this is worth the wait.

why give it 3 stars then? :-/
LOL enjoy the wait... Ive been waiting since last summer dear. 0 STARS!

Tailor use to your skin!!

If you have dry skin use it once a day and put on 1-2 coats of moisturizer. If you have oily skin this product is probably safe to use morning and night with moisturizer. If you have normal skin you should probably go light at first to get your skin adjust then you can use it 1-2 a day, whatever you prefer with moisturizer. Of course don't use the mask until you know the product is safe on your skin and start with applying the cleanser for only 30 second to a minute. Just be smart about using it and it will work.

Insulted and disappointed

I am completely insulted by the Zendaya Coleman X out commercial. In the before and after pictures, this commercial shows individuals suffering from a mild form of acne going through an "EXTREME" transformation to clear skin. What is actually shown is images of EXTREME pigment alteration. Sure, freckles, moles and laughlines have been airbrushed out, but skintone being drastically altered, implying that darker skintoned black girls or pinktoned white boys are unacceptable as they are. This is just down-right, infuriatingly wrong! I will never support such imagery or subiliminal messages being sent to our youth and the rest of society. It is imagery, such as this, that causes unnecessary insecurities. We need to be more aware and mindfull of what messages we are sending, especially to our very impressionable youth.

I'm mexican, with olive tan skin, and I was using x out for a while. Until it literally started to alter my skin tone. I didn't realize it at first but X Out actually has beach in it, and a lot more than it says on the bottle. I wiped off my spot treatment once with a pink post-it note because I was in a rush to answer the door, and after about 10 minutes, i looked back at the post-it note and the x out had sucked all of the pigment out of the paper and what was left was just a white dot in the center. So I think it's safe to say that this product can have the same affect on skin pigment too if you use it often enough, and that's why I stopped using it!!
@ tellit.....yeah because paper and skin are Exactly alike. Have a seat over there.......but way over there.
@MoniqueUnique, do you know anything about skin? It's incredibly fragile, porous and thin. Your pores act as a very short and easily penetrable doorway from the surface of your skin to the deeper layers. Tellit has the right idea and honey YOU need to go study up on how your skin works. Or go ahead and keep putting bleach in your body. Lmao.
Well yeah its called "advertising" goal to market maximum sales by using celebs who never struggled with acne in order for naive persons like us to run and buy it. well.... Its clearly makeup.

tf? I looked sunburnt :/

okay so here's what happened: used it the first time, and I looked like a sunburnt alpaca. my moms friends daughter used it and it cleared her acne completely. my skin isn't 100% acne free, and I don't use X out every single day (like once every other week) but i guess it depends on skin type? honestly, they totally lied to me and the customer service people were rude as hell. overall it's kind of meh. ps don't use the mask. it'll burn your skin.

You need to talk to an esthetician. Sounds like this formulation isn't right for you. Also, your cleansing routine needs to be twice daily not one every week or so.

Not a quick fix

It took 2 months to see results but I did finally see results. It does nothing for acne scars but it does get rid of breakouts. As soon as I quit using it, my acne came back. It was better than proactive or anything else out there!

Classic reaction to products like these. They treat the surface but never reach beyond your very top layer. It keeps you buying their product to maintain clear skin. You need to do a peel routine or start on low level retinoids.

"Not for sensitive skin"

After using it for just 2 days my skin broke out horribly. Plus, the customer service was terrible. They kept on trying to have me buy more when I called to tell them the product wasn't working! I know everyone's skin is different, but this face wash is very harsh on the skin. Not worth the money at all.

It will take more than 2 days for sure. And if the product works it will bring the bacteria to the surface for you as it sounds like it did
Actually my dermatologist informed me that that's not true. If it makes you breakout quickly and as bad as it did, then its irritating your skin. I bought the Acne.org system and it cleared it right up! But thank you for your input.

Cleared up my skin, Customer service sucked though.

I personally do not own X Out, but my boyfriend does. He has extremely bad acne that covers most of his face. Although the acne isn't exactly noticeable because it isn't red, you can definitely tell that he has risen bumps on his face. He ordered X Out because nothing was working for him and he HATES multiple steps when cleaning his face. Within the first two weeks I noticed how clear his face was getting after using X Out. However, at first it did make his face break out more before it got better. But after that his face was clearer and even less red than it was before. I have a mostly clear face. Around my time of month I normally break out a little more. I actually started using his X Out whenever I would stay at his house and let me tell you, I fell in love with it. To the point where i actually took a bottle or two from him because hes bad at using it in a routine. My monthly acne stopped showing up, PRAISE THE LORD because I hated my acne. My complexion was clearer and my skin was more evenly toned. I love this stuff. Ive been using it for about 2 months now and I haven't had any bad results so far. As for the body scrub and bar.... they didn't seem to make any difference on me. However I do have something bad to say about X Out. When my boyfriend first ordered... he was almost kinda scammed i would say. He saw a good promotion on TV and he decided the product was worth a try. When he ordered he was under the impression that he was signing up for a month subscription where he would receive another normal sized bottle every month. He received his first month perfectly on time and all in check... but when the next month came along he noticed X Out charged him $70. He then realized that they charged him for 3 months worth of X Out and were sending him all 3 months worth at once. At the time he could not afford $70 for a face wash so lets just say there was a bit of a freak out. We tried calling and emailing and requesting customer service many times, but the return process for the X Out was just too much of a hassle that we decided to just keep it. Because of this we cancelled the subscription in fear that it might happened again. All together I would recommend X Out to treat acne. It worked great on me and my boyfriend. Just watch out for fine print and if something goes wrong, don't expect much from the company to fix it.

Incredibly disappointed

I bought this by accident because my brother needed it and I accidentally got two packages so I figured why not use it, and seriously wish I hadn't. My face has been relatively clear but face wash is alway essential. I now have the most painful zits I've ever had on my face and broken out every where. I'm hoping buy using it more my face will clear up but for now it sucks!!

Don't use it more. You are over stimulating your healthy skin Stop and let that clear up

Awful.

X out has a ridiculously high amount of benzoyl peroxide in it. This made my face so dry that I could barely move it, and no moisturizer could save me. This is a terribly made product due to the fact that it causes extreme redness and irritation all while it did nothing for my acne. This product may help some people, but overall it does not help the majority.

If you have acne with dry skin you should talk to an esthetician! You need to balance yourself. Eminence stonecrop line is amazing

Do not recommend!!!!

I got X out a couple days ago and thought it would help with my acne. My acne has never been terrible but I tend to have acne on my forehead and my chin. Before I bought X out I should've read reviews online but I just trusted the commercials and got it hoping it would work. After I used it the first time it actually felt like it was working and my skin looked good the next day. After I started using it everyday my skin got noticeably worse and after the fourth day my skin was completely broken out!!! This product is terrible and I absolutely hate it. Now my acne is so much worse than it's ever been! I am so angry. PLEASE DO NOT BUY X OUT IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

absoulutely loved.

I just bought this product about 3-4 days ago, and it came in the mail today. I was hesitant after reading these reviews, but I had already ordered prior to reading any of these. I absolutely loved it. Idk why people are saying it burns their skin, it actually makes ur skin feel cool, and absolutely does not leave any red marks from burns (at least for me). I got the shine kit, and I can say it was worth every penny. I followed all the steps, and my skin feels so clean and cool. A friend recommended this to me and she had severe acne, now her face is flawless. I have moderate acne and am super excited about this product. Also I am 14 years old.

Companies have people to type good comments obviously there are more people who hates it then likes it
It most likely works for you skin because overproduction in oil is clearly your problem. The people whom are having this break their skin out worse are using a benzoyl product when they need to be using a healing and moisturizing product. They are over stimulating their oil glands that are trying to make up for their lack of hydration

PLEASE DON'T USE AS A MASK!!!!!!!

I have been using this product for the past weekish and I decided to try it as a mask today. I had it on for 3 mineuts and the burning sensation got so bad I completely washed it off and even after I did it still burned. My face is completely red now and it feels like someone lit it on fire! Please DON'T use this as a mask! I am warning you, it burns very badly! Though, it has sort of helped my acne when I wasn't using it as a mask, I don't recommend it in the sense that it burns like no other.

If you have highly sensitive skin or you get sunburn easily, I highly don't recommend it. It doesn't work for everyone though. And the burning sensation afterwards? It means that it's working and fighting the dirt and oil clogged up into your pores. The reason why you break out after using it is because it gets rid of ALL the dirt and oils that are stuck under your skin. In fact, all of good acne products make you break out more to get rid of it. So basically that breakout is probably one of the last ones you'll see.

Popular All-over treatments