Proactiv Solution Skin Lightening Lotion Reviews

Proactiv Solution Skin Lightening Lotion

Dark spots are much lighter after 2 months of use. Expensive. Have to use for at least 2 months before expecting to notice positive results. Tube is small. Smell. Sticky feeling Noticed results after 3 months. Will use again. Used in combination with Stridex and a sun screen lotion.

Comments

should lightening skin smells like fish For me personally i received an major allergic reaction: looks like tiny mini zits all over my face like a rash check the ingredients ask questions before buying use your skin advisor

Comments

Worked fast... started seeing results in about 3 days it smells bad I had spots left over from a really bad breakout about a month ago. So I bought this prodict and today is only day 4 and the spots have faded considerably. Not totally yet but there is improvement! I use it twice a day after using the regular proactiv kit!!!

Guest Ray
Guest Ray

It delivers what it promises. Fades the skin, but necessarily the scaring or post-acne spots. Hard to manage the lotions from the tiny bottle. Funny smell. Small zits I get every so often, which is fine. But its the post-acne marks that I hate to live with. When I followed the directions and applied to the affected area, I ended up lightening up the affected area leaving it lighter than the rest. So I had to apply to the entire face for even skin tone. However I found as it lightens the skin, the marks become more pronounced but do become eventually become softer. Not an overnight success but the results are good for the long run. LASTLY- you cannot use hydroquinone any longer than a 3 month period. The liver will become damaged if done so.

Hydroquinone used externally has not been shown to cause liver damage. "No systemic adverse reactions have been reported. Occasional hypersensitivity (localized contact dermatitis) may occur, in which case the medication should be discontinued and the physician notified immediately." Facts and Comparisons, which is an online reference for pharmacists.

It works overnight to get rid of redness on fully developed acne or just forming. It smells bad. I've been using it for years for that emergency fix, I just wish I could find something that stops it from happening!

Popular All-over treatments