Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer Reviews

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer

this is a great product

this is a great product

Comments

Decent, but expensive and not effective enough

Works pretty good but not strong enough to keep the flakey skin away that BP causes

Nightly Routine

I really like most of the Proactiv products including the Green Tea Moisturizer. I apply a dime size amount every night right after using the Proactiv Three Step System. It keeps me from getting dried out from the BP, but doesn't cause me to break out or look oily. I also like the scent.

working so far!

I just started using this, been about a week so I will update. I have NEVER been able to use a moisturizer. I literally break out overnight with every one that I have tried. and I've tried most that come highly recommended here. I also find they sting my face. I am a long time BP user and have used the proactive system off and on over the years but never with a moisturizer. I just recently picked this up at a mall kiosk because I was desperate for something to help with the flakes. I have a very oily t zone and normal to dry cheeks normally. I have been using this on the dry parts of my face without any negative consequences for the past week. I will give it more time and update but I'm thrilled with this moisturizer so far. it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. it is sort of gel like in consistancy and doesn't burn or sting upon application. I like the smell. I still have a couple of flakes here and there but this works very well g for the dryness.

update! I do get an occasional pimple while using this, but nothing horrendous, most moisturizers give me under the skin type stuff or burn. this is so light and soothing. it doesn't take care of super flaky skin for me, but my dryness typically starts going away on its own shortly after I wash or shower. this moisturizer is NOT oil free, which makes me nervous, but perhaps that's why it's working for me. it contains macadamia nut oil and it's pretty high on the ingredient list. it also contains alcohol, but I haven't found it drying like I've had with some moisturizers. I recommend it. I am using it along with the equate three step system similar to proactiv (I find this one less drying, less harsh, it has less of a smell, and is way cheaper)

Best moisturizer I've tried so far

Skin type: normal/oily Acne: moderate This is the real deal. I recommend it to all my family and friends to atleast try it once.

Moisturizes decently

Smells nice Your face feels moisturized Don't need a lot Doesn't actually moisturize that much Has occasionally made my face feel greasy I used this because I didn't know what to do about my dry skin. It's pretty dry (basically a desert) and nothing really has helped a whole lot. This moderately moisturizes my skin, but it stills makes my makeup flake, even after applying a primer and whatnot. I see this product working if you don't have horribly dry skin, but it's not enough moisture for me, so I moved on and found that a Nivea product worked tons better.

The best there is!

Very effective Doesn't make your face greasy LITERALLY gentle enough for sensitive skin! I have some of the most sensitive skin ever. I was reluctant to use a moisturizer on my skin because I always broke out into a rash. But after using this moisturizer I finally found something I loved and something that was gentle but effective! And for those of you who say it's expensive, it is -- BUT you can order a nice 2 oz bottle on amazon for as little as 8 bucks. I've been using this for 3 years and I'll never go without it!

Comments

Proactiv is an amazing product!

You will love it! smooth skin minus any pimples or irritation decrease in pore size I am a huge endorser of the Proactiv System. It works and the Green Tea Moisturizer is FABULOUS! Makes your skin feel comfortable and gives it that little dewey glow that all of us girls are looking for. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

Comments

As far as moisturizers go, this one is not particularly effective for irritated skin.

Goes on easy Expensive Non-effective It goes on easy and smooth, but it does not treat dry skin near as effectively as drug store brand moisturizers.

Guest Matthew
Guest Matthew

-Best moisturizer I've EVER used -Calm, cool feeling -Non-greasy consistency -Absorbs well into skin -Expensive! -An inconvenience to purchase since it's not sold in stores If you can afford it, it's a great moisturizer for acne prone skin, the only one I trust, and the one and only Proactiv product I would ever recommend trying! This product is definitely worth splurging on!

Guest Rachel Morgan
Guest Rachel Morgan

Lightweight Doesn't make my skin shiny Doesn't look greasy Can be used in combination with other Proactiv products None! I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I had been using other moisturizers from Neutrogena, but they have more of cream base, while this moisturizer is more of a gel. It dries clear and it doesn't make my face feel like it has a film on it. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on! Yes, it is a little pricey, but I really do think that this is the best moisturizer that I have ever used so far. My skin is never shiny or greasy looking after I apply it. Recommended!

Guest Alex
Guest Alex

Ok... First this moisturizer works very well ....... Second this soothes my skin an makes It feel very soft and refreshing on your skin Making all your thoughts of having acne go to hell ....... Third I recommend this to all of you and all my friends so if if you have acne and don't have the proactive package go and buy it now it works very well! BTW: I am only 13 and I personally hate writing but this was worth it First...... Ok it's expensive Second. My con is that people say this does not work I DISAGREE! It works GET IT!

Comments

Light weight coverage Easy to travel with Like putting regular lotion on my face did absolutely nothing for me It may work for others, but it did absolutely nothing for me. I have dry skin(with acne which is a bummer cause my skin gets dry easily) so proactiv kinda dried it out from time to time, and i had to stop like every two weeks. I try this on my skin before i had to stop using this completely. I simply regret having my mom buy this system for me and spending 63 dollars. Sorry Mom

Comments

I lalalalovee the green tea mosturizerr! I love the fact that its so light wieght on my face and it was my favorite step when i would use my proactiv.

Guest Logan Haithcock
Guest Logan Haithcock

-Very light; goes on smoothly and doesn't leave sticky residue -Absorbs quickly and calms irritation -Smells FANTASTIC compared to some other moisturizers -Can be sort of pricey for people who don't have much to spend on skin care; check sites OTHER than the actual ProActiv site itself to find it cheaper This is the BEST moisturizer I have ever used in my life. I absolutely love it and use it with Steps 1 and 2 of Dan's Acne.org regimin. I tried using Dan's moisturizer at first and I didn't enjoy it, so I tried this and it is AMAZING. Anyone like me who loves the first 2 steps of Dan's regimin but has problems with Step 3 needs to have the Green Tea Moisturizer- great product, even greater smell!

Comments

-It makes the skin soft and smoothe -Helped to clear acne better then the rest of the systems -Easier to use everyday then using the entire system -For the first few times it makes the acne more red,but as time goes on it stops -Comes in a small container I LOVE IT!!!! Its amazing. Its easy to get at a local kiosk and its soooooo efective.

Comments

LOVE IT, Light moisture, but gets rid of flaky-ness, smells great, doesn't make you break out and calms redness hard to get if you don't get the system If this were more accessible I would ONLY buy this moisturizer. To me it's the perfect balance, not to greasy, just enough moisture. My skin always looks so smooth when I use it. Just wish it could be ordered on it's own, not a big fan of the rest of Proactiv product... well there BP is pretty good too

Comments

-Smells FANtastic -Water-based/absorbs instantly -Smooths skin out insanely -Soothes irritation after BP -EXPENSIVE!!!!/Very small container -Contains parabens (known to clog pores) Got this with my proactiv kit. Godddd, I LOVE IT. It feels more like a gel than a lotion (has a opaque color), not sticky at all. Cooling/soothing. I scrubbed too hard with the Proactiv cleanser (I got the new stuff with the micro-crystals) and ended up burning my skin a little, so I applied this in the affected areas to soothe skin. It soothed the burns, the redness went down and my face was sooo smooth after application I couldn't stop touching it! Mind you, I have clear skin on my face except for a stray spot and some dry areas, so if you have acne, it may not be the best moisturizer as it does contain parabens. But if you're clear on your face and just want a good moisturizer, this stuff is amazing. Even under the eye area (where I have massive under eye circles that get a little bumpy sometimes) it plumps up. Great stuff, wish it came in larger containers, the largest you can get is 2 oz - ridiculous!

Comments

this moisturizer is great it brings down any redness from irritated pimples none this is great, the pros are the bottom line

Comments

smells great, feels light and fresh on skin, moisturizes well it left my skin a bit oily.. but it could depend on your skin type. it is expensive if your not used to paying a high price for good products. When I first bought proactiv, I didn't use a moisturizer, so my skin became extremely dry and irritated. I would defiantly recommend using this moisturizer because it goes along with the kit and it smells amazing. I get the price cheaper because I am a club member, I think it sells on the market for almost thirty dollars.

Guest billy
Guest billy

feels really good on my skin. smells really good, and i can put anything on that would dry out my skin that is supost to get rid of acne and feel really good. makes my skin feel loser that they could put more in the bottle or make a bigger bottle. makes my skin feel great no matter what chimicals are under it.

Guest Devon Turner
Guest Devon Turner

This is the best moisturizer i have ever tried. The good thing about it is that it doesnt make your skin oily when you put it on it is very light. When you put it on you only need a little bit and it takes care of your whole face When I ordered mine it was a free gift so i wondered how much it really costed and it was a little pricey but i really thought it was worth it Best Moisturizer i have ever tried and strongly recommend it to anybody who has dry skin

Guest janey
Guest janey

::goes on very light:: ::love the gel consistency:: ::love the smell WAAAAY TOO EXPENSIVE...WHEN I ORDERED ON THE INTERNET FROM QVC THE BOTTLE LOOKED HUGE (AND IT SAID SUPERSIZED), BUT WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOORM THIS IS THE SMALLEST BOTTLE AND SO EXPENSIVE...IT IS A GOOD MOUSTURIZER THOUGH I just recieved the package, and was eager to put some on...After trying it on my forehead I came to the conclusion that it does exactly what it sais it does, but Im not sure if I would pay again, because looking at the bottle it probably lasts a month.

Guest Skip
Guest Skip

Light gel. Not greasy. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated. Calms skin, especially after shaving. Sort of expensive. It's a great moisturizer. I recently ran out, and have ordered some, but in the meantime my skin has not been the same - I've broken out a bit having used anything but. I find it lightens the skin, reduces redness in blemishes. Especially nice when used on the neck as the kin there is so sensative. Anyone with acne on the neck, this is for you.

Comments

light, easily absorbed, clean fragrance small package, high price

Popular Oily skin