Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treament reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Benzoyl Peroxide (6%).

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, steareth-2, cyclohexasiloxane, steareth-21, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate / dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, panthenol, allantoin, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Best spot treatment I’ve used
Reviewed on January 12, 2018

I have lived this product for over a decade and won’t use anything else to clear a pimple quickly. It’s refreshing to be able to trust a product , as I feel it’s rare to find something as good as advertised. I recently used an Acnefree brand spot treatment, because I ran out of the proactive and was desperate. Well, That was an awful experience and now I’m dry, discolored and numb. TRY or STICK with this spot treatment. It’s really good!!

Analeigh
Reviewed on July 10, 2012

I never though I'd touch proactive again since it burned my face in high school. I was researching Dan's benzoyl peroxide treatment and was on the verge of ordering it when I stumbled upon my little brother's advanced blemish treatment with 6% benzoyl peroxide. I have zero new pimples, my face is LESS OILY, and I couldn't be happier.

I use it in the morning and night, after I wash my face. My skin is extremely oily and I think this dries it out enough so bacteria (and acne) can't live. It is miraculous. I wish I would've just tried it sooner.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org