Prascion Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Prascion

Prascion Cleanser

The only thing that worked

Clear skin I am disappointed that I was told they discontinued the prascion cleanser. My daughter and I have used it for a long time and it was the only thing that worked for us. We have been prescribed other cleansers since and they wont work. We really wish the manufacturer would bring it back.

Guest M
Guest M

- Easy to use/apply - Cheap This product is a miracle. I'm 28/male and have tried almost every acne treatment you can imagine (not that Accutane garbage though). My face is clear after using this 2x a day for a few months. I also got some laser acne therapy so I think it's a combination of the two, however, when I don't use this product I do have breakouts so I know it absolutely contributes! - Drying - Burns eyes when crying/sweating Invaluable product. FINALLY something that works.

Comments

-Gets rid of acne after persistent use(Approximately around a month to see improvement and around 3-4 months to be fully clear - did not get rid of the non visible whiteheads(very very small), but doesnt really matter cause no one can see them RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

Guest David
Guest David

Works very well. Highly reccomended no issues. Those complaining about the smell are a bunch of pansies. The smell is not bad nor good. I never even thought about the smell til i saw these reviews. You use this to get rid of your acne, not to make you smell delicious. Be reasonable about the CONS of a product. This is an awesome product. I have gone through accutane treatment before for my acne and it went very well. But after a year post accutane, i started to get little under the skin bumps all over my face. I tried everything which included differin, retin a, clyndamycin, tazorac, finacea blah blah blah for the tons of little bumps i had. Then i tried the prascion wash first once a day which didnt work. Then i tried twice a day and started seeig results. The bumps either went away, or pushed to the surface where it could be extracted. Now my face remains clear! hopefully it stays that way with the wash. I highly reccomend the wash!

Comments

1. I don't have any more cystic acne on my body 2. It reduces inflammation of whiteheads, papules, and pustules 3. I don't have any uncontrollable breakouts 1. When I sweat, it burns. ESPECIALLY in my eyes 2. It smells a little, but its definitely tolerable I am 29 years old with facial acne. In the past I have been on Benzo, Salycylic, Proactiv, Doxy, Mino, Tetra, Erythr-mycin, Differin, Retin-A, Accutane. Accutane worked, but the acne came back when I was off of it. Now I wash my face with Prascion in the morning and use Epiduo at night. I was skeptical because nothing has really worked other than Accutane, but this medication has been great so far. If my face feels sweaty throughout the day, I wash it. In the summer, I usually have to wash my face with at least water 4-5 times per day. Bottom line is Prascion has helped a lot. I still get a small pimple here and there, but do not have uncontrollable breakouts. My face feels great after I was with it in the morning. I recommend it to anyone who has not had luck with anything else and who does not want to go on Accutane.

Guest Brittany
Guest Brittany

Helps a lot with acne Sheds dead skin Can be drying I started using this about a year ago along with Epiduo and Doryx antibiotic. Now I am not using the Doryx anymore but I'm using everything else. My skin is so clear healthy. When I started using this my skin was covered in scars and pimples and now I only get the occasional pimple. I'm using this every other day because it can be drying, but ive been noticing a few more pimples, which I think is due to the warm weather and sweat, so I think I'll start using it everyday. I also use this on my chest and back. For a while I stopped using it there and I noticed a lot more breakouts and I started using it again for summer so I can wear cute tank tops and such and not be embarrassed. Anyway, this stuff is a life saver! I always use my Epiduo but sometimes I'll forget to use this and I notice more pimples, so it really works! I just got a refill on this and the bottle is MUCH bigger bottle than what it used to be in, which is good for me considering I use it on my face, back and chest. Plus, it wasn't more expensive than the smaller bottle.

Guest Toni
Guest Toni

Highy effective easy-to-use Stinky odor I'm 38, and I had tried everything. Antibiotics, Retin A, salicylic acid, and Murad. NOTHING worked as well as this does. For the last two years, my skin looks the best it has ever looked in my whole life. If I skip a couple of nights, I notice some new pimples. That proves to me I would still be having breakouts If I wasn't using Prascion.

Comments

works very fast clears skin gives a clean feeling drys skin a little doesn't lather very well I just got this a week ago and i immediately started to see results, but keep in mind that i am using this in combination with benzaclin. My acne is clearing up and my overall complexion is better. It has 5% sulfur and 10% sodium sulfacetamide which i think is an anti-biotic. Its really great and i think that with this and benzaclin twice a day ill be free of acne! Only time will tell.

Popular Topical