Pond's Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Spots Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Pond's

Pond's Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Spots Moisturizer

quickly seeing improvement in hyperpigmentation

I had been interested in this product for a while and finally picked some up, since my hyperpigmentation and redness had gotten to a point that it felt like a mask covering most of my face even when i wasn't breaking out. I have not been using this for long, but will update with long term results since i expect to be continuing use long term. In the few days i have been using it (morning and night on a moist face after cleansing) it has really calmed the overwhelming redness. I'm sensitive to smells and this product is very perfume-y but it fades and does not upset my stomach. I'm currently using the normal to dry formula. Its not the best fit for my oily t zone but was the only one they had at my local target. In the future i think i will order the normal to oily formula online. This is also very reasonably priced. The reason i was interested in this was mostly because it boasts vitamin B3 as one of the main ingredients. My sample size jar lists it second after water, though i noticed some online ingredient lists put it third or fourth.

Loved It

I had some really bad scars and with time it helped them fade away. Used without toner is fine and it did work for me. But with toner as a moisturizer my skin is a lot nicer. Work well with my oily skin and I have been using it for years now.

Nope...

I purchased this based on the reviews here because lately I've noticed my skin appearing dry (I have a naturally oily skin type) even though I have been using the regimen for two years. I know it is marketed as a dark spot remover but I only needed it for the moisture. After the second night I put this on my face I broke out with cystic acne on my cheeks and small zits all over my forehead which is hard to do because I never get anything on my forehead. After discontinuing it my face started to clear back up and now I'm just left with the cystic acne healing :/ Also, that same night I put some on my neck and my neck was itchy the whole night and I woke up to my neck having red rings around where the creases are on your neck....

Surprised

I read an article about hyperpigmentation that mentioned this product and bought a sample size of it. I have been hooked ever since. I am really surprised by how much I love this. My skin is moisturized without being oily (and my skin is naturally oily). My acne has been at an all time low since puberty. I switched to this product and now I only have hormonal breakouts once a month with only one or two zits that go away within a day or two. I can't really see a drastic difference in my hyperpigmentation but I can see that my scars aren't as dark. It takes about four weeks to see any results so don't expect instant results. I really am surprised by how great this is and can't recommend it enough.

How is it now

non-greasy matte finish does not clog pores oil reduction fades post acne marks reduces redness cheap stings a little when you first put it on you have to use a lot to moisturize well Hands down, this is the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin, I have tried them all. This does not break you out. The vitamin B3 (niacinamide) reduces redness and fades post acne marks! Not greasy! Leaves a faint white film that makes your face look nice and matte. Absorbs oil! This is the BEST...seriously!!!!

Popular Moisturizers