Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Face Powder reviews

Brand: Physicians Formula

Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Face Powder

Titanium Dioxide (6.0%) and Zinc Oxide (4.2%).

Mica, Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder SPF 16, Translucent, .03 oz
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder Compact, Creamy Natural 2413, .3 oz
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Face Powder SPF 16, Beige, .03 oz
updated: 09/29/2016 11:58 UTC
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Mineral Face Powder, Creamy Natural, 0.3-Ounces

Oily + Shine
Reviewed on August 5, 2017

I have combination skin and use the acne.org regimen. I'm always blotting oil from my face when using this powder.

Can't Live Without It!
Reviewed on August 19, 2014

I've been using this stuff for years. I'm 29 and have extremely oily skin. To help matte my face, I've paired this with Clinique's Acne Solutions foundation for maximum coverage while at work. However, sometimes when I am running to a store real quick and don't want to do my face up entirely, I'll only use this to help conceal my post acne marks. For a powder, I think it has fantastic coverage! It's also one of the few powders that doesn't seem to make my acne worse. My main complaint is that this powder is bit pricey compared to other drugstore powders, but that doesn't stop me from buying it. I try to stock up when I find it on sale (like buy one get one 1/2 price at CVS). Also, this powder comes with a useless applicator brush. I just toss that into the trash and use a normal powder puff like you see in most compacts.

What I Wear
Reviewed on August 12, 2013

Ive been using this powder for years. It matches nicely to your face and doesn't leave you dry. The only downfall is that isn't doesn't have full coverage....which is a problem if you suffer from acne like me :x

however, it does make it manageable.