Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Bronzing Veil

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Bronzing Veil Reviews

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Also Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides.

-oil free -talc free -noncomodegenic -good color -it lasts a long time -the mineral powder doesn't come out through the brush like it is supposed to. i just open the cap and dip the brush in. i love this mineral veil. I've tried the the medium and light bronze. the light bronze is better for my medium skin tone, because i don't want to look too dark. I've tried BareEscentual warmth and mineral veil and I just don't like the feel of it. This one on the other hand does the job of both bronzer and mineral veil and makes my skin more refined and hides the appearance of pores. haven't found any other mineral finishing powder better than this!!!

Comments