Phisohex Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Phisohex

Phisohex Cleanser

See no change

the cream No smell easy to apply Doesn't work on my face I have acne around my nose area, and i've gone on and off this product because well it doesn't work for me for some reason. I have oily-combination skin. Can someone please tell me why this product doesn't work on my face??

Comments

Amazing for oily skin Has stopped under the skin cystic acne Cleanses quite well Little bit drying Had to order it online as I could not get it locally I didn't try it sooner Acne was a bit of a on and off thing for me before this, I could feel them coming on but after starting to use this I have had no new acne form and my back acne is clearing up as well. I believe that this is much more effective for people with oily skin as it kills off the bacteria that feed on the oil. I have heard about bacterial resistance, so I guess that is something to keep in mind.

Comments

- Thoroughly cleanses skin - Helps treat acne - Refreshing - Clears skin - Causes skin to dry (without use of mositurizer) - Doesn't smell quite good A good cleanser to use if you have severe acne.

Comments

-it does it's job to clean out bacteria -Creamy almost liquid consistency ( personally I don't like the foamy cleansers because it can get in your hair) -I find it soothing -IT WILL BURN IF IT GETS IN YOUR EYES (which is normal for cleansers, haha) -doesn't smell the best, but it's goes to show how the lack of commercial packaging and fragrance is compensated for the quality and effectiveness of the actual cleanser Heavy duty cleanser that will not disappoint :)

Comments

* Does the job * Good bottle * Can make you quite dry * Can sting It's an alright cleanser, but I might use something else next time, because it's main ingredient is 'triclosan'. Triclosan can make bacteria resistant.

Popular Topical